Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex: Will all the corners...

Sep 1, 2010
Have you been on the old wacky backy or something tonight?!

No not my thing. 98 per cent of what I post is ridiculous. Usually only match threads or signings is when I add normal replies. I am afraid I have a habit of roping ppl in for my own amusement, I don't mean any harm by it though

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not sure if you actually want a "sensible" answer, but I believe one of the corners is for emergency vehicle access, so I guess that won't be ramped up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It started out that way LE2, the intellegensia hijacked it, but thanks anyway.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No not my thing. 98 per cent of what I post is ridiculous. Usually only match threads or signings is when I add normal replies. I am afraid I have a habit of roping ppl in for my own amusement, I don't mean any harm by it though

In that case.

I hear they're going to put a giant hole in each corner and on Fridays turn the stadium into the world's largest Pool table, using Fran Sandaza's nose as the cue.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In that case.

I hear they're going to put a giant hole in each corner and on Fridays turn the stadium into the world's largest Pool table, using Fran Sandaza's nose as the cue.

Ridiculous.
There'll only be 5 pockets (including the tunnel). Where will the one in the east stand be?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There will be statues of Mark McGhee in all 4 corners of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here