Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex: Will all the corners...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Be ramped up as has been done in the South West corner? Anyone know?

Sep 1, 2010
In two of the corners, there are going to be statues, One of ILIKECANDLES and the other of you sitting in a wheelchair fiddling with a Dolphin

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No, they're building my new house in the North East Corner. Just keep the noise down when watching the game, OK?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The South West corner is the only one to be ramped up. In the other three we will have KFC, the Fans Bar and Hooters.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They`ll be putting seats in this time next season in preparation for us reaching the Premier league.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When the 1901 scheme is extended further , the corners will be filled in with seating to accommodate all those STH's who didn't buy PSL's in the East and West Stand wings. This will allow another 4,500 corporates to go large at The Amex.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
When the 1901 scheme is extended further , the corners will be filled in with seating to accommodate all those STH's who didn't buy PSL's in the East and West Stand wings. This will allow another 4,500 corporates to go large at The Amex.

Grimsby is right. In fact eventually the whole stadium will be for corporates - 'The Amex 1901 Corporate Stadium'. The rest of us will be forced to watch on a big screen at Withers.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Be ramped up as has been done in the South West corner? Anyone know?

These are infact the 'ramp up' events we've read and heard so much about in order to get all of the safety certificates required before we can open next season, so therefore there will be more done before August

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
These are infact the 'ramp up' events we've read and heard so much about in order to get all of the safety certificates required before we can open next season, so therefore there will be more done before August

Cheers... only the plans/artist impressions didn't show these ramps in the corners.

airdrionian exile

Nov 2, 2009
The corners will be fitted with time activated springs which will fly out captipulting unsuspecting stewards and ballboys out off the stadium towards Falmer pond from north west, The farm shop from north east, Moulscombe from south west and A27 from the north west.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Grimsby is right. In fact eventually the whole stadium will be for corporates - 'The Amex 1901 Corporate Stadium'. The rest of us will be forced to watch on a big screen at Withers.

The good news is that we can all wear glasses and watch it in 3D as if we were really at Falmer. :lol:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
The corners will be fitted with time activated springs which will fly out captipulting unsuspecting stewards and ballboys out off the stadium towards Falmer pond from north west, The farm shop from north east, Moulscombe from south west and A27 from the north west.

My favourite so far

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
sorry i have to give a sensible awnser........

I'm pretty sure from what natterjack has said and from the building plans both the north west and north east corners will be 'ramped' obviously without terracing.
i'm no builder but i wouldn't of thought it would take much to form 20 steps on the the ramped concrete, bolt some seat rails on and install 3000 seats.

i think the north east/west corners would involve a whole summer break of building or perhaps more.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Cheers for the sensible answer Croydon, has been mildly amusing watching the PMS (Pre Menstrual Supporters) attempt to ruin a perfect civilised question, but I guess I partly posted to see if I got the reaction, I could expect no less from a few of the NSC intelligensia.

Thought for the day: Don't upset the few regs that take me far too seriously as they do themselves, they are liable to sulk and mock. But never ruin one of their threads... ohhh no, on your head be it, mods will be getting PM's by the sackful from whiners and moaners about what a bad person that poster is with cries of ban him! ban him! He doesn't have enough posts! :wink:

Goodnight.

Sep 1, 2010
I think your confusing me with other people that take things far too seriously. I do not care a jot about anything. Your harmless, I am shoeless

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers for the sensible answer Croydon, has been mildly amusing watching the PMS (Pre Menstrual Supporters) attempt to ruin a perfect civilised question, but I guess I partly posted to see if I got the reaction, I could expect no less from a few of the NSC intelligensia.

Thought for the day: Don't upset the few regs that take me far too seriously as they do themselves, they are liable to sulk and mock. But never ruin one of their threads... ohhh no, on your head be it, mods will be getting PM's by the sackful from whiners and moaners about what a bad person that poster is with cries of ban him! ban him! He doesn't have enough posts! :wink:

Goodnight.

*sulks* *mocks*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here