Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What's this one?

DSCF6706.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have to agree with some visiting fans comments about the look of the north stand, its does look wierd compared to the rest of the stadium, you dont notice it when your sat in it!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Every time I see pictures of the away dressing room it makes me laugh. :lolol:
What's with all the doors falling off, has something upset Charlie?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Is the museum open yet?

not yet, they have had to make changes to the dressing room areas, as per Gus's request i am led to believe. This has taken priority, and that also explains the building work.

They hope to have the museum open in a few weeks time, it is directly behind Dick's bar

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I have to agree with some visiting fans comments about the look of the north stand, its does look wierd compared to the rest of the stadium, you dont notice it when your sat in it!!

As great as the memories and pictures in the North Stand are it does all look a bit bland & bare compared to the brilliant murals etc in the West & East.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Thanks for the photos. I've just gone through all 122. Feel like a junky after a quick fix. Christ I think I'm addicted to the Amex. Brizzle may help in the meantime.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
As great as the memories and pictures in the North Stand are it does all look a bit bland & bare compared to the brilliant murals etc in the West & East.

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing Tone. Maybe we could donate some of our Albion-related memorabilia/arty-stuff/nonsense to jazz things up a bit? Is Insider back on ATC duty yet??

ps Crackin' snaps btw. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here