Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tickets

It all depends, I think is the vague answer you probably weren't looking for.

It would appear that quite a number of people have bought Season Tickets with the intention of going to the first game and then only some home games thereafter.
I know people who have a mini-block of five season tickets who have every expectation that they won't be going to every match.

For them, it's a bit like the membership of Sussex County Cricket Club that they also pay for. You stump up £180. It gives you free admission to 43 days of cricket. How often do you go? And an Albion season ticket only costs £32.91 a month, which feels cheaper than one hit for the whole cost.

I fear that there could be a lot of empty seats once the season has got going. And quite a lot of folk who won't be too interested in getting someone else to occupy their paid-for seat.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We were told at our presentation the plan was for 1000 tickets, mostly in the north end of the west stand, as I understood it.

The south end of the east stand would be for club employees and sponsors and such, and in cup games where the opposition took their 15%, the club employees section would be moved to the north end of the west stand, and their section in the south end of the east stand would become part of the away end.

Obviously, if they don't sell as many season tickets as expected, the empty seats will be made available on a match by match basis too.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think the club will be crazy to not set up a proper Ticket Transfer system where they bank 30-40% of the deal as an admin fee, at least until the extra capacity is put into the ground.

Without it all you will get is people swapping cards for no gain to the club, or empty seats which will detract from the overall product. With it the club gets an opportunity to get more money from seats that have already been paid for. Would be far more lucrative than those ridiculous and unimaginative PSLs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here