Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tickets

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
How many tickets will be available on general sale for non season ticket holders for each game. Heard/read on 1,000 per game is this right. Seems very low. Thought there would be more than that. Can anyone clarify ?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I can't clarify, as I don't have reliable info on the numbers but your suggestion seems to be about right. If they genuinely have shifted c.14,000 season tickets and there are more to come, and you factor in the required allocation for away fans then it doesn't seem that there will be that much more than a thousand tickets on general release. Could make it a bit of a bunfight to see the mighty Albion. I'd love a season ticket but have to work 10 out of 14 weekends so it's a non-starter. Will just have to join the queue for general release tickets.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
The aim is to sell the rest of the home seats as season tickets, so 1,000 is the aim. Of course the way to guarantee a seat is to buy a season ticket!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The aim is to sell the rest of the home seats as season tickets, so 1,000 is the aim. Of course the way to guarantee a seat is to buy a season ticket!!

Duh! The season ticket mafia are out again.

I would love a season ticket but work precludes it. I'd imagine there are a ton of NSCers who won't be getting a season ticket owing to either work or geography. I can't see Shizuoka Dolphin dropping in to town 23 times. Does this make us less of a fan?

D

Deleted User X18H

I heard it will be 500 per game. Up to 15000 season tickets, 2000 1901, up to 4000 away tickets 1000 concessions (Amex Argus other sponsor L&G not continuing family stand) 500 left.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going slightly off topic, does the 10,000 figure for season tickets sold include the 2500 (?) 1901 tickets?

D

Deleted User X18H

The Preston Park Flaming Church of Baby Jesus (or whatever your local is named) is calling Tim. Time to log off and worship the lord for you and the family me thinks.

He asked a question I answered . 1901 is a licence not a season ticket. Its St Johns actually.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
This number is very low for game-to-game availability surely? I was all set to get a season ticket but after serious consideration realised that because of work commitments, I'd only make half of the games, if that. Have to play it on an ad-hoc basis, if it's that number it's going to be very hard to get tickets and I'm sure there must be thousands that are in the same situation because of work?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How many tickets will be available on general sale for non season ticket holders for each game. Heard/read on 1,000 per game is this right. Seems very low. Thought there would be more than that. Can anyone clarify ?

It all depends, I think is the vague answer you probably weren't looking for.

It would appear that quite a number of people have bought Season Tickets with the intention of going to the first game and then only some home games thereafter. If the Club facilitate a decent ticket exchange policy then this will add to the number of seats available. If they don't, then either buyers and sellers will have to take their chances trading smart cards on a single match basis via sites such as this, I guess, or alternatively there will simply be lots of empty seats dotted all over the AMEX at each game.

:shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This number is very low for game-to-game availability surely? I was all set to get a season ticket but after serious consideration realised that because of work commitments, I'd only make half of the games, if that. Have to play it on an ad-hoc basis, if it's that number it's going to be very hard to get tickets and I'm sure there must be thousands that are in the same situation because of work?

Same situation for me. Was talking to a Gooner in the pub last night who said Arsenal's ticket exchange system allows non-season ticket holders to get their hands on unused seats on a match-by-match basis. Maybe something similar at Falmer?!?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003

I would love a season ticket but work precludes it. I'd imagine there are a ton of NSCers who won't be getting a season ticket owing to either work or geography. I can't see Shizuoka Dolphin dropping in to town 23 times. Does this make us less of a fan?

I already have a season ticket, but I am kicking myself now. I wish I had the bought the seat next door to me that was available for this very reason you talk about. Many friends and family would not be able to go every week, due to work. However getting the seat next door would then enable to lend to friends and family and of course any supporter that wanted to go.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard it will be 500 per game. Up to 15000 season tickets, 2000 1901, up to 4000 away tickets 1000 concessions (Amex Argus other sponsor L&G not continuing family stand) 500 left.

There are not going to be 4,000 away tickets, the away end only holds about half that. The only circumstance a team might get more is an FA Cup match where they'd be entitled to 15%. Which is still not 4,000 :facepalm:

D

Deleted User X18H

There are not going to be 4,000 away tickets, the away end only holds about half that. The only circumstance a team might get more is an FA Cup match where they'd be entitled to 15%. Which is still not 4,000 :facepalm:

Oh won't there, I Dunno!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Jim, Do you know anyone you could share a season ticket with? You could post on here to find a Season Ticket buddy(s) to share the cost. You would need to have a "set of rules" as to who get's what games.

Good Luck

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

I live in Birmingham work many Saturdays and Tuesday evenings so won't be making many games but I have bought a season ticket. I have bought it in conjunction with my cousin who will look after the ticket and will make sure if I can't be there then someone will be.

I have done this so I can guarantee that when I go I sit with people I know and to make sure I contribute financially to the support of the club. I may not be able to be there in person I am always there in spirit. I think (and none of this is a criticism of anyone) it comes down to how much any individual can afford or is willing to spend on the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here