Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tickets on general sale

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know when these are due to go on general sale?

More importantly do we think that everyone that wants will get one?

Definetely squeeky bum time soon for those of us in this category when you consider if we do sell out those that miss out are then realistically screwed for both home and away games.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
yes everyone that wants one will get one there are a lot of seats to sell still think there will be 5/000 tickets for general sale ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Does anyone know when these are due to go on general sale?

More importantly do we think that everyone that wants will get one?

Definetely squeeky bum time soon for those of us in this category when you consider if we do sell out those that miss out are then realistically screwed for both home and away games.

My personal opinion is, I doubt for the first few games anyone less than a blue member will get a ticket (I am only a white member by the way) success will then be the boss as to what happens, I am sure after a while it will level out a bit, I can see some games just being full, but others not, so I am going to have to sort out what i can when i can, possible using a few contacts in Brighton to try and get me a ticket.

I live to far away to warrant a season ticket, I am also unemployed at the moment and do not know what the future holds, so will have to wait.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I'm in the same situation as Hitony - only a white member and unemployed and living too far away from Brighton to justify getting a season ticket. Going to try to get to the Amex as soon as possible but accept I'm pretty much at the back of the queue really. Would love to go to the first game of the season but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Those that have their eye on the ball will def get one. Those that don't will moan but if it meant that much to them they'd have got their arse in gear. Assuming we sell all 15.5 k

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKK
:facepalm:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Have I been on a different planet for the last few weeks....thought ST were sold out and there was a waiting list in place. Thought an extra 5% of seats ( approx 1150 in East Stand South ) were for match day sales because of visitors Cup allocations. Thought a further 600-800 were retained by the Club for Staff, Players, Guests etc.
Where are you guys getting 4000-5000 still available from?...are ST sales not as high as the Club have made out?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just a question I am asking here, not suggesting anything.

Do people think there are over 1000 non STHs who will buy these tickets? Not talking about the first few games, but later in the season, once the novelty has worn off. With so many people buying STs, will there really be 1000 people left out there, and indeed when the away team fails to sell more than half their allocation and we have another 1000 tickets to sell to Albion fans? 2000 extra sales is a lot, especially if we are not setting the league on fire, and especially as so many fans have bought STs.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I'm a non STH (I have other commitments on Saturdays) but will make games as and when I can.

I'll be buying online as soon as tickets become available for games I can make.

If I get a ticket, great. If not, oh well...

Will have to see how it pans out and how many games I actually get to see. I'm hoping 5 to 10 home games.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Unless we are setting the league on fire I expect there will be a drop off after 5 or 6 games. I know quite a few people who have bought ST's and already know they can only make 50% of the games but want the qudos of having a ST. Whether they offer them out is down to them. Everybody is going to want to go to the first 2 or 3 games just to say they were there, but after that........

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Do people think there are over 1000 non STHs who will buy these tickets? Not talking about the first few games, but later in the season, once the novelty has worn off. With so many people buying STs, will there really be 1000 people left out there, and indeed when the away team fails to sell more than half their allocation and we have another 1000 tickets to sell to Albion fans? 2000 extra sales is a lot, especially if we are not setting the league on fire, and especially as so many fans have bought STs.

I didn't buy an ST because I don't suppose I'll make many games, but I will want to go to some, but when I do I shall probably use up the seat of a ST holder rather than buying one. I don't imagine I'll even try to get to the first game, those tickets will be like gold-dust I would think.

(not really a whinge as it didn't matter to me, but dispite being an ST holder at Gillingham, and the first 7 years at Withers, the club never contacted me once about going to Falmer - just seemed a little odd)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes. Easily.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I didn't buy an ST because I don't suppose I'll make many games, but I will want to go to some, but when I do I shall probably use up the seat of a ST holder rather than buying one. I don't imagine I'll even try to get to the first game, those tickets will be like gold-dust I would think.

(not really a whinge as it didn't matter to me, but dispite being an ST holder at Gillingham, and the first 7 years at Withers, the club never contacted me once about going to Falmer - just seemed a little odd)

Mate that's not the right attitude! If you're set up with an online account and have frinds with FAN numbers on there and go online at 9AM the minute the Donny tickets go on sale i think you'll get one or 2... You deserve to as well... DO IT!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Hi,
Everyone that wants one will get one, there are a lot of seats to sell still think there will be 4000 tickets for general sale ?

I don't mean to be rude, but wtf are you on about? The others who have said that were predicting what could have been the outcome. But the draw of watching the champions in our new home, means that ST sold out and at first individual game by game tickets will be as rare as rockinghorse shit.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I don't mean to be rude, but wtf are you on about? The others who have said that were predicting what could have been the outcome. But the draw of watching the champions in our new home, means that ST sold out and at first individual game by game tickets will be as rare as rockinghorse shit.

That was my feeling too...but there seems to be a big divergence of opinion on here. There are some saying...no problem getting seats ( 4000-5000 available )from the word go...others, who feel that seats will be quite hard to come by.
Perhaps, if we can have ' an official figure ' of the number of ST's sold, including 1901, we can all put this in perspective and have a much better idea of availability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here