Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Tickets: Non Season Ticket Holders

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
There seems to be lots of rumours over how many tickets will be made available on a match to match basis at the Amex...has anyone that's been to a presentation heard an official number?

I must be one of loads of people who would love a season ticket but genuinely can't because of restrictions from work. I have to work 3 out of 4 Saturdays a month but want to go to as many games as possible...but the number of season ticket sales (although amazing) looks like it will have a huge effect on people wanting tickets on an ad-hoc basis..

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
There seems to be lots of rumours over how many tickets will be made available on a match to match basis at the Amex...has anyone that's been to a presentation heard an official number?

I must be one of loads of people who would love a season ticket but genuinely can't because of restrictions from work. I have to work 3 out of 4 Saturdays a month but want to go to as many games as possible...but the number of season ticket sales (although amazing) looks like it will have a huge effect on people wanting tickets on an ad-hoc basis..

I know people like this, but they have bought a couple of seasont tickets between them and they'll share them around. Sorted!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex

When i was shown around the number mentioned was 1200 these will be available in the corner next to the away end and will never be sold as season tickets. The club have built this corner so it can be sectioned off with shutters so it can be sold to the away fans on FA Cup matches. However plans are ready to be submitted for the corners to be filled with seats they just need to make sure the first few games go well, i.e the park and rides and trains are used rather than people trying to park in Falmer Village. If all goes well then the corners will be filled by next season.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
I know people like this, but they have bought a couple of seasont tickets between them and they'll share them around. Sorted!

Yeah I tried this option...my Uncle and Auntie have got tickets and I'll be using theirs when they can't go...but I want to see all the ones I possibly can. Also...there's a surprising lack of Albion fans I know around Chichester, they all support any number of the top 5 Prem or Pompey.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
When i was shown around the number mentioned was 1200 these will be available in the corner next to the away end and will never be sold as season tickets. The club have built this corner so it can be sectioned off with shutters so it can be sold to the away fans on FA Cup matches. However plans are ready to be submitted for the corners to be filled with seats they just need to make sure the first few games go well, i.e the park and rides and trains are used rather than people trying to park in Falmer Village. If all goes well then the corners will be filled by next season.

This is the plan to sort this out for 2012/13 isn't it?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yeah I tried this option...my Uncle and Auntie have got tickets and I'll be using theirs when they can't go...but I want to see all the ones I possibly can. Also...there's a surprising lack of Albion fans I know around Chichester, they all support any number of the top 5 Prem or Pompey.

That will change-a couple of reasonably successful seasons and more will either drift back or switch their allegiance.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There will be tickets available on a match by match basis from STH too, Ken Brown has effectively said this.

If the opposition are not bringing a lot of fans half of the away end will be available to home fans too.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Demand for the first season at least is very high. Why not buy a season ticket and then sell your seat at face value on the ticket exchange or on here for the games you can't make? The STs are such good value that you'll probably end up paying no more per game than you are now at Withdean.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Demand for the first season at least is very high. Why not buy a season ticket and then sell your seat at face value on the ticket exchange or on here for the games you can't make? The STs are such good value that you'll probably end up paying no more per game than you are now at Withdean.

Not sure how selling will work? they said we are going to get an electronic type "oyster car", that all match tickets are on and electronic scanners will scan you're plastic card. So how you'd sell it I am not sure?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'm on a shared ticket too so there may be times when I want to go but it's not my 'turn'.

Apart from the 1st couple of games, I'm fairly confident that I'll get a ticket as, remember, some 16,000 Albion fans will already be out of the queue.

Plus there's the away end, which may not always sell out, especially for northern teams on midweek games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here