Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Stadium Tour

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Tour now includes The Tunnel Club, Media Room, Changing Rooms, Board Room, Pitchside.

Availability weekdays and weekends. See Tickets page of the Albion website

A number of new tour guides recently recruited (ahem) ;)
A cricketing cohort and fellow WSU friend called Don is one of the guides and gets particularly rave reviews on Google.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There are plans. Albion Heritage Society - which is well worth joining incidentally https://bhaheritage.org/ are in discussions with the club on this very subject.
It is an absolute crying shame that after all the work that Tim Carder and the rest of the Heritage Society put into creating the museum, it is completely unavailable to the vast majority of Albion fans.

Seagull Saz

Aug 18, 2013
It is an absolute crying shame that after all the work that Tim Carder and the rest of the Heritage Society put into creating the museum, it is completely unavailable to the vast majority of Albion fans.
I have come on here to comment about the museum. We did the Amex tour again last week. I was looking forward to the museum - I had no idea it is currently closed. The guide told me this is because it is full of stock! I find this shocking and very un-Brighton and I told her so! It feels like stock/profit is being given higher priority than the important archive material reflecting the club history. I will also write to Mr Barber to convey my disappointment. 👎

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have come on here to comment about the museum. We did the Amex tour again last week. I was looking forward to the museum - I had no idea it is currently closed. The guide told me this is because it is full of stock! I find this shocking and very un-Brighton and I told her so! It feels like stock/profit is being given higher priority than the important archive material reflecting the club history. I will also write to Mr Barber to convey my disappointment. 👎
He will reply - be interesting to see what he says.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
You mean they didn't let you in to see our trophies trophy empty cupboard.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I mailed PB about this a short while ago.
His reply was along the lines of:

We are looking to relocate the museum, possibly to the city centre where we hope interest and footfall would be greater. This work is ongoing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here