Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX - Simply Stunning Photo's

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fantastic photos, our new home has the wow factor alright.

Exactly as Dick Knight predicted.

Thanks Dick and Martin for the vision and an even bigger thank you to Tony Bloom for making sure it happened.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Those pics aren't real, they're an artists impression like you see of your Spanish / Greek / wherever hotel when you book your holiday.
When we all turn up for the first game it will still be a building site.
THIS CANNOT BE REAL !!!!!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Never ceases to amaze you :love:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
But doesn't the true beauty of the design really lie in an asymmetry that has produced the widely contrasting curves of the East & West roofs, structures that are actually best seen from BELOW?

Am I alone in thinking that all these aerial shots - in capturing a two-dimensional plan - falsely imply a far more conventional and regular shape than is actually the case?

Enough planes already! Thankfully, our amazing stadium really is best seen from ground level.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Welcome to the Theatre of Flair.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Brighton fans showed me these pics earlier when they came to bar. I'm not ashamed. I think a little bit of wee came out!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brighton fans showed me these pics earlier when they came to bar. I'm not ashamed. I think a little bit of wee came out!

Aha including ..a bald one, a few goatees and a hippy? Hope it was stag-do for them. You could have done a Radio Reverb whilst they were out there! Tell them all great stories of reggae yore - how, when Emperor Haile Selassie was exiled in Worthing during the war (true dat) that he used to pop along to support Brighton might have made that bit up,

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ponce m buzzer - haha that's them. Think they are coming back later tonight. I'll try it haha. Turned out their hotel was just round the corner

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Absolutely fantastic and so much more. So exciting.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am not one for all things red & blue but that/those red things in the NE corner add a little touch of colour -none needed of course as no make up needed for this natural beauty just a little eye liner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here