Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seats

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seeing the questions that seem to be going back and forth on ATC does any one have a problem with them?

Personally didn't sit in one at the presentation as didn't see it was that important, were going to put them in whether I liked it or not. Insider seems to be getting some grief

Q1 - Falmer Seats

Q2 - Falmer Seats

Q3 - Falmer Seats - again

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Maybe if Insider gave the dimensions of the seats at Withdean and the new ones at the Amex then the issue could be resolved. For what it's worth, I thought that the seat on show (after I had a quick try) at the presentation seemed narrower than the one I sit in, in the South Stand.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Maybe if Insider gave the dimensions of the seats at Withdean and the new ones at the Amex then the issue could be resolved. For what it's worth, I thought that the seat on show (after I had a quick try) at the presentation seemed narrower than the one I sit in, in the South Stand.

Really? That sounds ominous. Perhaps I should have bought two?? :eek:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The seat at the presentations isn't a normal seat, it's a 1901 Club seat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sake
Fretting and badgering Insider for precise seat dimensions and gaps in between, what a complete bunch of arse. Why can't people just trust the club on this ? It will be absolutely FINE. I swear some people go hunting around looking for something to MOAN about. We're all getting padded seats, and some herbert reckons it "digs in" to him.

Jesus wept.

:facepalm:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'm just pleased to have a seat in Falmer, with padding, with a roof, with unparalleled views, with a side who are playing awesome football, with a manager who seems to know what he's doing, with the opportunity to buy beer at half time and after the final whistle whilst waiting for my bus/train/pick up. Sweet mary. punk:

and the seats are really quite comfortable - sat in both the standard and the 1901 seats and they are both very good. in fact the new olympic stadium is using the same seats we have for the whole stadium as their executive seats - so there.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sake
Fretting and badgering Insider for precise seat dimensions and gaps in between, what a complete bunch of arse. Why can't people just trust the club on this ? It will be absolutely FINE. I swear some people go hunting around looking for something to MOAN about. We're all getting padded seats, and some herbert reckons it "digs in" to him.

Jesus wept.

:facepalm:

Well said Easy. Some right knobbers we have supporting our club. Bring back terracing and there won't be any moaning.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Diet then you lardy bastards, you've got 5 months to get to an acceptable arse size. If it doesn't fit into a 1901 seat you have a problem and so too do the poor sods sitting on either side of you!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
the seat at the presentation is a regular seat 100% no idea where you came up with that from?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
the seat at the presentation is a regular seat 100% no idea where you came up with that from?

At the one I went to, there was one seat against the back wall to the left just as you came in the door, and another one over by the exit out to the viewing platform and sales office. Not sure which was which, but one had arms and the other one didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here