Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex photo today.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Nooooo !!! It's the beginning of the rest of the southwest corner - some of us are still waiting to see exactly where our seats will be bolted down ...

I think we're both right. Or you're right and I am wrong. Or I am right and you're wrong. Either way one of us is right and one of us is wrong, right?

:rolleyes:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
f*** me we've got a sweet stadium. :smokin:

I still cant believe it's ours when I go there. :wozza:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
The SW corner btw should have seats on all that terracing plus a couple of levels above that by the 21st August. I took a photo of the mock-up they showed me at my st appointment : uploadfromtaptalk1343245488486.jpg

I almost more excited at the prospect of seeing the enlarged stadium than I am in seeing my first game of the new season which for various reasons probably won't be until Birmingham at the end of September.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lovely Ev.
Just like the good old days.
It's nice to have retired from the Falmer Watch game and to enjoy the work of others.
You've carried on from where you left off. Great photos which are what we expect from someone of your calibre.

Cheers Graeme.
Not quite up to the usual standard, I didn't have the proper camera with me.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is why I have been worrying though - this picture looks a long way from what's there at the moment..

They'll have it knocked out in a few weeks. Look how quick the ESU has gone up. Only needs the seats and its done.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
They will plonk that back tier up in no time. It will all have been pre fabricated and slot together like a big set of Lego. In two weeks time it will look very different.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think we're both right. Or you're right and I am wrong. Or I am right and you're wrong. Either way one of us is right and one of us is wrong, right?

:rolleyes:

Someone is wrong someone is right. Even I am confused now. Do I even exist

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
They'll have it knocked out in a few weeks. Look how quick the ESU has gone up. Only needs the seats and its done.

I can't wait to sit in it, I must say. But I've got a holiday in Dorset and two trips to the Olympics to get out of the way first. And that's very much how I feel : they're obstacles between me and my seat at the Amex..

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
i love the new heritage stones, i thought they should have been up in the area are now from the beginning, i was one who bought a stone out of memory of my dad (me,bro and dads names) who passed away a year before Amex opened so i hope that our stone is one of the new ones as where was last season, didnt look that great, if honest was a bit disappointed with how it looked as people walking on and driving on continousally, but i will be proud if our stone is now up in the new area.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The club needs to put seats on the roof. To me that is valuable real estate that is just going to waste.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here