Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex photo today.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Look like middle tier wings in the south corner but I didn't think this was happening yet?

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Stadium Gallery | Stadium Gallery | Extra Seats Gallery: Pic of the day

0,,10433~11073634,00.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've lost the plot with the Amex expansion. Isn't it just a case of fit as many random seats in wherever there's room now?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hoped they were doing this before the start of the season but there is a lot of conflicting reports as to whether they are or not. It could be that they are putting the ironwork in now ready for later. Maybe?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I've lost the plot with the Amex expansion. Isn't it just a case of fit as many random seats in wherever there's room now?

No.. Its another tier of seats in the east stand and seats in all four corners

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I hoped they were doing this before the start of the season but there is a lot of conflicting reports as to whether they are or not. It could be that they are putting the ironwork in now ready for later. Maybe?

Isn't it South end now North in spring 2013?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Thats the bit for the people that think they are posh.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's taken 100-odd years, but BHAFC is at last a serious player in English (and Welsh) football. Goldstone - never forgotten, but this is different gravy. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here