Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Photo shoot, paying £25 a head

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Afternoon guys,

A mate of mine in the office is working with the company who supplied our lovely seats in the AMEX, they are looking to put together a catalogue and will pay people £25 each for re-enacting our emotions we face week in week out! I thought people might be interested in earning some extra pennies for the weekend and getting the chance to show off our passion...

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Will the people who leave early be asked to re-enact that?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Could they not just wait until Saturday????

Or do they think that pictures of unbridled joy will be tediously dull?

white_plastic

Dec 14, 2011
Hi everyone. I am one of the people organising the shoot. Unfortunately we couldn't get access to the game day on Saturday due to a lot of restrictions by the club. We were also not keen on shoving a camera in peoples faces whilst they were watching the game. We'd much rather do that on the Sunday!
It is not park & ride, but the stadium manager has told us that people can park in the stadium car park.

white_plastic

Dec 14, 2011
If anyone is interested please e-mail me with your details -
gareth(at)allmyfriendscollective(dotcom)
Thank you!

Last edited:

Afternoon guys,

A mate of mine in the office is working with the company who supplied our lovely seats in the AMEX, they are looking to put together a catalogue and will pay people £25 each for re-enacting our emotions we face week in week out! I thought people might be interested in earning some extra pennies for the weekend and getting the chance to show off our passion...

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I'm never in my seat!
I'm either in a 3 hour queue for a pie or waiting to catch a bus back to Mill Road.
BLOOM OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here