Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex - memorial/dedication stones?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Some while ago I recall reading that it would be possible to purchase a stone for memorial/dedication purposes (at a cost of £99.99) which would be laid outside the AMEX. Does anyone know whether it is still possible to make such a purchase pse? I haven't been able to find a reference to this either on NSC or on the club's main website.

Thanks in anticipation for any help.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Thanks to all who responded. I've now found the link.

16 characters on each line sounds very restrictive but I think I'll still go for it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just done my Heritage Stone, anyone else?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I'm planning to buy one in memory of my Dad but am struggling to fit something apt into the second line.

Going to purchase one in memory of my granddad who took both me and my brother to our first Albion games. Just trying to decide on wording.

My son and I have done this for my dad, he took me to my first game in 1960 and AD Jnr to his in 1993. We seemed to spend ages talking about what to put but settled on his nickname from work and surname on the top line and the years of his birth and death on the second. Nothing too imaginative eh but then it's a memorial for my dad, that's the sort of bloke he was and anyone who knew him socially or from Royal Mail will recognise who it's for.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'm planning to buy one in memory of my Dad but am struggling to fit something apt into the second line.

How about your Dad's name on the first line, and his dates (eg 1935-2006) on the second? It's what Mrs Fef has done for her Dad.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
How about your Dad's name on the first line, and his dates (eg 1935-2006) on the second? It's what Mrs Fef has done for her Dad.

And what I did for my Dad who took me to my first Albion game at the Goldstone in 1960.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
And what I did for my Dad who took me to my first Albion game at the Goldstone in 1960.

Such a shame that, like my Wife's Dad, your Dad won't be taking his rightful seat at Falmer either.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Was going to get one to wind up Palace supporting Son but with so many Memorials maybe not appropriate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here