Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex khazis

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I wonder how those people who've got their pies, burgers etc first feel about the splashback on their purchases? Perhaps they taste better afterwards? Never understood why so many people take food into the toilets.....

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
My schlong is so massive I have to use the cubicles anyway otherwise I have to start peeing from a metre back and then it splashes everywhere

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The best you can hope for is the blokes either side of you suffer from " shy bladder " syndrome Danny.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm still drying out my shoes from saturday, they were attacked in a sort of pincer movement from both sides.......

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
i personally think there is nothing better then a good bit of splash back on a cold evening at the amex to warm me up ;P

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Takes me ages to get a flow going no matter where I am. Even been to the doctors but he said there's nothing wrong. Sorry if you get stuck behind me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm always stuck behind the serial pisser... everyone around me grabs a wee and I'm still behind the 6 minuter!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
THAT sort of talk will give Danny Seagull an erection. You certainly wouldn't want that to happen when you are next to him in the urinals.

Maybe there should be seperate bogs, for those who ....ahem.... are into golden showers

I'm fine with golden showers so long as I'm giving!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here