Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex khazis

Anyone else (male, hopefully) finding a lot of splashback at the urinals during half time intervals? And I mean from other people. You're all so cramped up in there that it's sadly inevitable. On Saturday, I noticed just as I was getting my johnson out the bloke next to me's piss spray rebounded onto my hand a bit, but I was in such a rush to get back to my seat I just rubbed it on the wall on the way out. Not nice.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4825853 said:
Anyone else (male, hopefully) finding a lot of splashback at the urinals during half time intervals? And I mean from other people. You're all so cramped up in there that it's sadly inevitable. On Saturday, I noticed just as I was getting my johnson out the bloke next to me's piss spray rebounded onto my hand a bit, but I was in such a rush to get back to my seat I just rubbed it on the wall on the way out. Not nice.

That is enough to stop one being able to go.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4825858 said:
Yeah but it's like... I'm considerate to others and point my spam javelin right down to avoid this, why do they have to spray me.... it's icky.

Cos most of them (us) are absolutely gagging by the time the meat hits the porcelain and it tends to have a Niagara effect.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You have to expect to take the occasional bit of friendly fire every now and again, it's just part of crowd toilet usage. I made the error of queueing behind an old guy at half time, there seemed to be at least a minute between him taking aim and any kind of jettison occurring.

You have to expect to take the occasional bit of friendly fire every now and again, it's just part of crowd toilet usage. I made the error of queueing behind an old guy at half time, there seemed to be at least a minute between him taking aim and any kind of jettison occurring.

Didn't you think to give his prostrate a little rub? Friend in need...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've noticed this too, gettingsplash back on the front of my thighs - there's not much that can be done about so I just pull my pants and trousers up and get on with :shrug:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Not a subject that I can say I have studied in any dept but judging by how wet the floor gets you have a point (or the general male BHA suporter has an over inflated opinion of the size of his manhood and should stand closer)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4825877 said:
Didn't you think to give his prostrate a little rub? Friend in need...

I would have done but there were kids present...

...who would have been far better suited for the job

Must be said, for a state of the art brand new stadium the bogs in there are f***ing rank.

Even before the first proper game in there, someone had a pony in one of the cubicles (this was during one of the friendlies) and stunk the place out. How dare they, what a philistine.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just get uncomfortable when the geezer next to me is watching me have a tinkle... it's a Brighton thing, isn't it?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
The Amex is beginning to give me a new phobia but I'm not sure what it is called...Its when you are dying for a piss but the pressure of the queue behind you tells your body that it isn't your turn.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Amex is beginning to give me a new phobia but I'm not sure what it is called...Its when you are dying for a piss but the pressure of the queue behind you tells your body that it isn't your turn.

Desperateforapissobia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here