Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex home support

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
The crowd at the game last night was an absolute disgrace.

Not only did half of the 'fans' leave before KING Glenn scored, the amount of Morons that have no idea how the game of football works is unbelievable.

We have a stadium with a capacity of 22,000, but in truth we only need one for 6,000 who can call themselves fans. Anyone know where we can get one?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

Not only did half of the 'fans' leave before KING Glenn scored, the amount of Morons that have no idea how the game of football works is unbelievable.

We have a stadium with a capacity of 22,000, but in truth we only need one for 6,000 who can call themselves fans. Anyone know where we can get one?

do f*** off

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
when people complain about blatant fouls, it really grinds my gears. i struggled to contain my excitement when KING Glenn netted the third, it shut up the absolute moron two rows in front.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Do agree that fans should stay to the end but how is this any different to Withdean? Used to be basically empty when we conceded one goal there, if you're saying the only proper fans are the only ones who went to Withdean?

hunter121

Banned
Mar 17, 2011
very good!
10.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do agree that fans should stay to the end but how is this any different to Withdean? Used to be basically empty when we conceded one goal there, if you're saying the only proper fans are the only ones who went to Withdean?

Stayed at Withdean, just in case of a later goal. But then easy journey home for me.

It's the nightmarish Amex transport times if you don't make a quick exit that do it for me, and I expect many others.
And I didn't leave any earlier fo CPFC than say Doncaster, so not the bad loser cause.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Is it not time to put Tuesday in its box, and concentrate on future games now? It is very hard to put it behind you, but Gus and Tanno signed their new contracts yesterday and I am hoping that this will spur the team on for the rest of the season. I know the OP was on about the crowd, but if somebody told you two years ago, that we would have a top class young manager, be 5th in the Championship two points off of the top, and play in front of twenty thousand fans. I think you'd take that and would imagine anyone moaning would be at best a bit simple.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is it not time to put Tuesday in its box, and concentrate on future games now? It is very hard to put it behind you, but Gus and Tanno signed their new contracts yesterday and I am hoping that this will spur the team on for the rest of the season. I know the OP was on about the crowd, but if somebody told you two years ago, that we would have a top class young manager, be 5th in the Championship two points off of the top, and play in front of twenty thousand fans. I think you'd take that and would imagine anyone moaning would be at best a bit simple.

I'm glad those 3 over-hyped games are out of the way.
Intelligent Gus would have learned alot, including about our weaknesses, and be thinking of solutions.
Helped by the recent failings of West Ham & Southampton, to name just 2, so all to play for.

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011

ur f***ing bellend.... u know nothing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here