Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Heart Attack Victim - Message from Son

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That's great news - I'm sure everyone here wishes him all the best in his recovery. I imagine he'll be back before we have Hoskins, Buckley, Vicente and Reyes all on the pitch at the same time.

:clap:

Nice to hear some good news for a change! Tell your Dad to get well soon.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Thank you for letting us know how your dad is getting on. Really nice to know he is on the mend and hopefully we will soon see him back at the Amex. Get well very soon Bill. Enjoy the game tonight Mancgull.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Thanks for posting. Glad to have a good news thread.

Maybe Albion could do him a favour by staying comfortably mid-table all season. No flirting with relegation or playoffs would be good for all our health, I think.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Great to hear your Dad is on the road to recovery. Best wishes to him & make sure he takes it easy before coming back to watch The Albion. Let's face it: witnessing The Stripes puts a massive strain on the Heart of somebody who's half his age! Here's to to a cheeky win tonight too to put a smile on his - & all of our - face(s). x x :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hope Bill makes a speedy recovery and is back at the AMEX asap. I am sure Gus and the boys will do everything in their power to get some more wins for him, that he can enjoy while recovering.

Its great to hear the AMEX is equipped with trained staff and donated machines (well done those people/charity) to help in circumstances like this. Hope you are both watching the Albion together again soon.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Mancgull, you brought a tear to my eye as well. All very best wishes to Bill, does he have a radio to follow the game tonight (if he's feeling up to it?)

PG

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Really glad hes ok mate x

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Thanks for posting. Glad to have a good news thread.

Maybe Albion could do him a favour by staying comfortably mid-table all season. No flirting with relegation or playoffs would be good for all our health, I think.

Exactly, and watching the Albion could be bad for the health of all of us at times!!

Wishing Bill a speedy recovery.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Was standing near this incident on Saturday. Glad he is on the mend. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I was too!

A big well done to all that helped Bill, and wishing him a very speedy recovery. :)

Thank goodness for all the trained personnel and brand new equipment that we have in our state of the art stadium :thumbsup:

Very glad to know that this works well, so moaners, find something wrong with that!!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Really is good to see that despite all the bilious bullshit and infighting on this site that a good news story such as this can bring us together.

I would be lost without the Albion, and they would be lost without one of their fans.

Well done all, and I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery [MENTION=22625]Mancgull[/MENTION].

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
'A number of people criticise those fans who leave games early. My dad, amongst others I'm sure, is uncertain on his legs and likes to escape the crowds by going a couple of minutes early for his own safety'(Mancgull). Best wishes and well done to all staff, but shirley, to avoid the crowd, best stay to the final whistle. lol.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Wishing your dad a very speedy recovery.

It also goes to show that people do care, and i am pleased that he got the help he needed at a very vital time. Well done to all of those people that saved Bill's life.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Saw your Dad on the ground receiving CPR and spent the best part of the weekend hoping and praying that he would be ok. Delighted to hear that he's on the mend. Thanks for letting us know. Get well soon Bill and a huge WELL DONE to everyone who helped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here