Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex east stand brasserie report

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bring on the Flaming Ferrari's eh Uncle ?..... all this " Times are hard for a mortgage broker " does not reflect the fact that proportionaly, it is more expensive to borrow money now with a base rate of 0.5% than it was a few years ago when same rate was 4.5%.. I'd be interested to hear an explanation Mr brasserie tester ?

I think you are confusing me with a lender. The organisation that lends the money. I am not a money lender.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bring on the Flaming Ferrari's eh Uncle ?..... all this " Times are hard for a mortgage broker " does not reflect the fact that proportionaly, it is more expensive to borrow money now with a base rate of 0.5% than it was a few years ago when same rate was 4.5%.. I'd be interested to hear an explanation Mr brasserie tester ?

Incorrect. Chelsea BS have their lowest ever rate 3.99% for a 10 year fix currently. If I wasn't on Base + 0.7% I'd be after it

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Pretty much in line with our experience pre-Spurs. Good service, good food, decent wine. Very slightly pricey, but surroundings are top notch, and it's two minutes from table to seat. By the way, if you want to try some average catering, go to Lords....£4.20 for a pint!

£3.60 in the pavilion.

Lunch - was a huge portion of beef in a roll, lots of veg and saland with and all the trimmings for £8. You must have been desperate if you paid £4.20 a pint = thats expensive even for central London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here