Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amex - club shop

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Sorry if this has been posted already, but i cannot see it.

When does the club shop open in the Amex. Reason being, i want to treat myself to a new away shirt, and as i live 5 mins in a car from the Amex, it is easier for me to rock up there rather than faff about @ queens road.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Cheers Captain!!!

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
It will be open Monday as there is a WSU familiarisation day in evening and tiks can be collected from Tik Off within club shop.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Cheers chaps. Already set for the stadium on Monday evening, looks like i could have a spend up then!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
You still can't even get onto the concourse at the moment.

You are right Notters, I went up there today to see the best way to get there on my mobility scooter. But the guy came charging down to the green bridge to tell me to clear off and come back Monday afternoon. That is when the shop will open apparently. I ended up going through the uni, and came along thee top road and there was a guy in a ford focus asking if he could walk around and was told the same.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As much as I hate to say it, some of the new 'leisurewear' - t-shirts and the like with the new badge that are currently in the Queens Road shop - look like poorly manufactured, overpriced tat.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As much as I hate to say it, some of the new 'leisurewear' - t-shirts and the like with the new badge that are currently in the Queens Road shop - look like poorly manufactured, overpriced tat.

Yes, particularly the one with a fuzzy grey picture of the goldstone on the front. Am surprised they even bothered putting it on the shelves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Club shop was open today. Bought my new mug. Only half stocked though.

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
probably need to park at Falmer and get a train in to be able to get to Queen's Road - ever tried parking in Brighton recently - cannot just pop in for five minutes (and less than £10) - Grrrrr

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

It always has been, especially the special edition of Dick Knights trousers with no deep pockets, all tat of the highest order in my view.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Probably a stupid question but bollocks I'll ask it anyway. I'm assuming that there will be a ticket office at the Stadium as well as the one at Queens Road?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It always has been, especially the special edition of Dick Knights trousers with no deep pockets, all tat of the highest order in my view.
Hehehe. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here