Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex - Can we take DSLR cameras in?

Interesting - I was planning on taking mine with a 55/300 lens, never occurred to me it might not be possible. If they don't allow me in I'm hardly going to leave it anywhere. Do they check all bags?
You could always disguise it in some way
big_010_020_pics.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What about these compact palm-sized memory card video recorders? If anyone can overcome the usual DT's effect, we could have some lovely YouTube footage ???

There were at least two people behind me in the north who seemed to video the whole game on Saturday

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Didn't someone already ask about headphones with microphone attachment on ATC and was told they're a definite no no ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Whatever happened to the old days of just going to watch the match? Is it just me or do all these cameras drive anyone else mad?

Not intended as a regular event, but on my very first visit would be nice to get a few pic's - can't see how that would bother anyone

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
would love to take my dslr in there. No way would i want it confiscated for the match though if i wasn't allowed in with it.

I think they may have turned a blind eye for the previous 2 games but it may be different this weekend now the league games are starting. I could be sitting there with my 400mm lens and be knocking out shots to the media before the poor official photographer gets a chance too.

Pitch level pass would be damn sweet for a match though. to be able to snap away.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I took my DSLR on Saturday and got in without any problem (although I only have a shit lense)

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
would love to take my dslr in there. No way would i want it confiscated for the match though if i wasn't allowed in with it.

I think they may have turned a blind eye for the previous 2 games but it may be different this weekend now the league games are starting. I could be sitting there with my 400mm lens and be knocking out shots to the media before the poor official photographer gets a chance too.

Pitch level pass would be damn sweet for a match though. to be able to snap away.

I'm sure that Martin Perry mentioned some time ago that camera's would be allowed in for the first league game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here