Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Atmosphere

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm loving the Amex experience.
Good atmosphere today, despite poor performance in the second half.
It can only get better, as Gus improves the squad with quality and we get our offensive game going.

Every game will always feel special - I just know it. Still can't believe this is MY BHA - People all over Heathfield starting to take notice of BHA - maybe realising the sleeping giant is waking up a little...!

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
When the crowd get going it's as good as anywhere, and better than all but a few.

Today had it's great moments, and bearing in mind we played pretty shit, I thought our fans done good.

Just imagine what it's going to be like with 30,000 in.

TB

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Every game will always feel special - I just know it. Still can't believe this is MY BHA - People all over Heathfield starting to take notice of BHA - maybe realising the sleeping giant is waking up a little...!

Always coming from the Brighton area, I knew the Albion (pre-Archer) had a stack of support from say Hastings to Littlehampton.
It was great to find out this season, that there are masses too from as far as Billingshurst, Horsham, East Grinstead & Burwash.

This club really is growing, with so much potential within this massively populated catchment.

I also know of plenty others who 'supported' Chelsea and other PL, but have come back to the Albion, and are loving the Amex and Gus era.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They didn't sing very often but I do remember 1 song that was very loud from them.

Think you can apply that to both sides. At times you could hear a pin drop today but when it got going it was very loud indeed. I'm in the middle of the WSU and that was the best atmos up there for quite a while when we were actually singing, but you could hear crisp packets crinkling when we weren't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here