Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American Visas

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
No mate but I dfo like to plan if things go well. We chat on the phone most days and on the net of course it is just that actually meeting in person so my first visit is only for a couple of weeks just to make sure she is as cool as she is in her videos ( clean ones )

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
about 4 months or so now mate. Not long I know but I am getting a bit long in the tooth ehehehe

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
You can't go in under the VWP if you've ever been arrested. For ANYTHING.

Only if you're stupid enough to actually tell them (EG tick the box that says yes).

How else they gonna find out? I know someone arrested once (minor charge got a caution so there is a definate record of it.) goes to the states 4 - 5 times a year (buys clothes apparently cheaper to buy them there even with the air fare) never a problem. They will only care if they think you are going to cause them a problem or they think you maybe intending not to leave. (EG I have a girlfriend here why i'll just run be an illegal etc.)

Now if you want an experience go with Air India to New York, greeted by the feds snapping on their rubber gloves for the dozen or so fellow fliers whose names were read out just after we landed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
be sure you passport states you are a citizen and not a subject if its subject you might need a visa just to get in.???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
glasfryn said:
be sure you passport states you are a citizen and not a subject if its subject you might need a visa just to get in.???
Lucky I am a citizen then;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here