Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I un PC?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My default setting for a PC answer would have been Jan Ullrich.
But as with you, my instant answer would have been Hitler, followed by 'no wait he's Austrian'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Here are my answers:

1.No.
2.Hitler
3.Roast Beef
4.Warm Beer
5.Hitler.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Granted I wouldn't say no if Halle Berry or Scary Spice came a knocking at my door, but please this is the 21st century............Live and let love, ebony and ivory and all that mularkey.

I can see it now, the queue if dusky maidens lining up outside Harty towers panting whilst the smooth tongued lothario of the airwaves weaves his magic......

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see it now, the queue if dusky maidens lining up outside Harty towers panting whilst the smooth tongued lothario of the airwaves weaves his magic......

"Now Scary, after we've unlocked those handcuffs and cleaned up that mess we'll hand over to Colon for some texts"...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
"Now Scary, after we've unlocked those handcuffs and cleaned up that mess we'll hand over to Colon for some texts"...

"Remember its your phone in, you set the agenda, so call in now 08459 57...pause..double 0 57, I'm asking should I do Halle Berry up the wrong un, or should it be "Traditional British"? and now over to Hawsey who is with Dean Wilkins"

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Englebert Humperdinck?

Engelbert Humperdinck 1854-1921
Engelbert Humperdinck was born in Siegburg in 1854. His fame and immortality are based on a single work: his fairytale opera Hansel and Gretel. Humperdinck also wrote many other compositions, all indebted to Richard Wagner, his mentor and host on occasion at Bayreuth. Humperdinck was very successful in his day, working until his death as a teacher of composition in Frankfurt and Berlin.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Michael Schumacker, even though I do not like the oddly shaped chin motoring genius......bit lke most Germans really.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Englebert Humperdinck?

Engelbert Humperdinck 1854-1921
Engelbert Humperdinck was born in Siegburg in 1854. His fame and immortality are based on a single work: his fairytale opera Hansel and Gretel. Humperdinck also wrote many other compositions, all indebted to Richard Wagner, his mentor and host on occasion at Bayreuth. Humperdinck was very successful in his day, working until his death as a teacher of composition in Frankfurt and Berlin.

No mate, he was an anglo Indian Crooner who sang "Please Release Me" not some hun composer!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here