Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I too old....

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I've been invited down to the Event on Friday for a work colleagues birthday - I'm 29 and although still enjoy nights out much prefer evenings without a load of gobby teenagers drinking WKD.

Having not been for 10 years or so (when I was a gobby teenager drinking two dogs) will I look out of place in there?

:rave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TrevorDove said:
I've been invited down to the Event on Friday for a work colleagues birthday - I'm 29 and although still enjoy nights out much prefer evenings without a load of gobby teenagers drinking WKD.

Having not been for 10 years or so (when I was a gobby teenager drinking two dogs) will I look out of place in there?

:rave:

Ok your saving grace is that it is a work colleague birthday as otherwise there really is no excuse to go there because you will probably be the oldest person there.

On the other hand as Stumpy said it would be easy to pull as the young ladies do like an older man instead of all the dickheads that normally chat them up....or so im told :blush:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Well I'm not single so wouldn't be going to attempt to pull.

I might pop down to River Island to but some faded jeans, a white shirt (one where I can put the collars up) and white slip ons just in case I do decide to go.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The thing to look at is that it is someone from work's birthday. I expect that there will be others going that are also a bit older. As long as you go to have a good time, instead of going to try and fit in, i am sure you will be fine. It is the people that you are with that count, not the ones that might also be there.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i think twice going there being 18. its a tad rubbish

go to the funky fish! there is a guy of like 75 who is the greatest dancer ive ever seen:lolol:

Depends how old you look, if you can get away with 24/25 you'll be fine, anything over that and you'll look out of place. They don't serve WKD but VK Blues/Silvers/Coasts and Castlemaine are £1.50 before 11, vodka and mixers £1.50 ALL night, they do shots for £2.20 and it's free entry if you get there early enough to beat the que. The music's shit on a Friday but you won't get any kids in there cos they're very strict on ID now (make sure you bring yours no matter how old you look) . And make sure you say hello to me :drink:

Dandyman

In London village.
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i think twice going there being 18. its a tad rubbish

go to the funky fish! there is a guy of like 75 who is the greatest dancer ive ever seen:lolol:

Funky fish is cool (but then I am 42 :D )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here