Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one who thinks its not a bad draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
spot on!! too many of our fans think we are incredible/immense/outstanding etc because we take 4000 to watford/london clubs/saints etc but its our first 5th round appearance in years against a prem club...we should be taking a lot if we think we have decent fans

Due to it being the 5th round of the FA cup, this game will attract a little more than Watford did, but less than Villa's 6K or so.

Judging by the Facebook updates, a few fair weathers appear underwhelmed!!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
How many times have we played in the fifth round of the FA Cup in our history.Five is it? (1960, 1967, 1982, 1984, 1986), of which I saw the last three. Can't guarantee it will happen again soon, club in the ascendancy or not. Anyone who opts not to go needs to get a grip.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm with you mate, i know its not the best of places, or in fact one of the worst, but i am looking forward to this! It was exactly what i wanted, another ground to tick off, Premiership team and a decent distance where we should take a very good number!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If The Brittania was as good as Kenilworth Road my enthusiasm for the tie would be increased tenfold. Sadly, having never been, I suspect it isn't.

Is this the same Kenilworth Road which is falling apart and appears to of been built in the middle of someone's house?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm really looking forward to this one. Bar humbug to all those crying because we didn't draw their second clubs Chelsea or arsenal. Rubbish, we're in the last 16 away to premiership side. The Britannias a good stadium, some of the negative comments on here are embarrassing - who the feck do we think we are. Talk about glass houses! We play at withdean Ffs! Anyway, well remember losing up there not so long ago in an evening game. Their fans were very passionate , home of the naughty 40 always likely to be! But we might sneak a surprise, best thing is we are away at a bigger club and so that's one less game I have to attend at withdean!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How many times have we played in the fifth round of the FA Cup in our history.Five is it? (1960, 1967, 1982, 1984, 1986), of which I saw the last three. Can't guarantee it will happen again soon, club in the ascendancy or not. Anyone who opts not to go needs to get a grip.

Err...........didn't we do something in 1983?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here