Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I over the limit to drive?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be honest you'd be absolutely fine after 6 hours, but only you can judge weather you think your reactions are impared or not. Breathalyser tests are very hit and miss, I've got a mate (not me before anyone has a go) who's been stopped a few times after drinking and he said that he's had 4 stellas before and blown green on the test yet another time he's had 1 pint and blown red and had to go for a blood test. Makes you wonder just how accurate they are

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Billy the Fish said:
To be honest you'd be absolutely fine after 6 hours, but only you can judge weather you think your reactions are impared or not. Breathalyser tests are very hit and miss, I've got a mate (not me before anyone has a go) who's been stopped a few times after drinking and he said that he's had 4 stellas before and blown green on the test yet another time he's had 1 pint and blown red and had to go for a blood test. Makes you wonder just how accurate they are
That's what I was saying earlier. The amount of alcohol in your bloodstream is only about how much alcohol you've consumed. There are other factors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here