Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i bad fan?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Today is my 2nd game of the season although would have been 3rd if i never broke down on the m25 for the wednesday game as emilys mum had a ticket for me mmmmm.

Am i the worst fan this season or can anyone match my massive 2 games.:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :smokin:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
2 more than me mate - though I'll hopefully be getting in 2 games at the end of Jan so you might want to consider a 3rd before then :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Guinness Boy said:
2 more than me mate - though I'll hopefully be getting in 2 games at the end of Jan so you might want to consider a 3rd before then :lolol:
I'll do QPR and then i might call it a season:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I only managed one last season..working on a saturday & a lack of cash saw to that:nono:

Managed 4 this season so far though :clap2:, hopefully get an away trip in some time!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
just the 2 for me aswell. peterbro and notts county. lack of dosh and kids, the problem.

Surely you can get yourself to the Wycombe game, Berk? It's only 15 miles down the road, for fucks sake!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I've only been to two games this season but I make no apologies for that. I play for a team every Saturday and would far rather play than watch. I'm 22 years old so I figure I may as well play as much as possible now and worry about watching when I'm "over the hill".

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
The fact you all support the Albion and make the effect to go when you can doesn't make you a bad fan :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here