Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am I allowed to post highlights/action of the Bristol City v Brighton on this site?

Aug 23, 2011
BBC points west local news is pretty good at showing SOME action from the HOME Bristol team at 5:10pm on saturday 10th September 2011

I'll post the highlights/action what ever the score.

If nothing is shown,the highlights/action will have to wait till saturday night/sunday morning after the football league show

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As an anti-spam device (to stop people registering just to post links to their own sites) you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post links. I think it's 10 but I'm not sure. Anyway, make a few more posts before Saturday and you should be ok.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I suppose this happens in the southwest as BBC down there is more Brizzi friendly than the mob in Southampton is Brighton friendly. :angry:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
which I have recorded from the BBC 5:10pm saturday afternoon local news

I don't know, but wouldn't there be some sort of copyright/ownership issue with re-publishing their highlights, that they've paid for and want to show again online ? I don't really care, but I these things tend to be carefully controlled (just look at the way you can't legally re-publish league fixtures)

I don't know, but wouldn't there be some sort of copyright/ownership issue with re-publishing their highlights, that they've paid for and want to show again online ? I don't really care, but I these things tend to be carefully controlled (just look at the way you can't legally re-publish league fixtures)

NSC won't be showing this. A link will merely be posted so that you can watch it on another site :wink:

Thank God for SirTim Berners-Lee and his hyperlinks!

images

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No sign of the OP, so here they are for you....

[YT]ZWfXG-TuVFg[/YT]

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If you want to boost your post count, you could always spend a few minutes here:-

Word Association Game

If NSC gets match highlights half an hour after the final whistle, I guess you will be forgiven.

or spend hours at a time,lost in the wilderness,mostly talking drivel,upsetting some,amusing others,posting rare Gold and hitting the heights for a brief moment only to come crashing down to earth again like me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here