Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I a bad fan?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have never stepped over the line. I may start again when we are playing at Falmer but not before under any circumstances.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is an argument that its ok to park there as long as you do not shop there as its taking away 1 potential customer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
isnt there a comet in lewes road next to halfords?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Not necessarily a bad fan, but you're a mug shopping in Comet - that place is a rip off.

Going to pick up a new digital camera tomorrow from the Comet on Old Shoreham Road because it's a tenner cheaper there than Argos.

:thumbsup: , :shrug: or :censored: ?

Course it is mate, in relation to what?

Buy SONY DSC-S730 SILVER | 7 megapixel digital camera - Cameras & Camcorders | Comet

If you find that less than a tenner cheaper delivered next day i'll believe you that Comet are a rip off

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was looking for a digital camera a while back, haven't bought one yet, but the cheapest I could find the one I would like was through a company called Calumet...might be worth checking them out, before you cross the line!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Going to pick up a new digital camera tomorrow from the Comet on Old Shoreham Road because it's a tenner cheaper there than Argos.

:thumbsup: , :shrug: or :censored: ?

Bad luck Safeway, seems no one is prepared to buy you one to stop you going there.:D:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here