Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I a 'Bad Fan' then?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Forever blowing bubbles, is for CERTAIN my favourite football song in the world, it is absoloutely fantastic, better than anything that is affiliated with the Albion. :ascarf:

Forever blowing bubbles, is for CERTAIN my favourite football song in the world, it is absoloutely fantastic, better than anything that is affiliated with the Albion. :ascarf:
It's a great football anthem, for the same reason that GOSBTS is a great football anthem.

It belongs to one team and one team only.

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Here is another West Ham fan

Ninja Elephant I thought were good on the phone in on Radio Sussex after the Stockport match (please don't swear at me aswell)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Here is another West Ham fan

Ninja Elephant I thought were good on the phone in on Radio Sussex after the Stockport match (please don't swear at me aswell)

:blush:

I'm actual more partial to the Spurs actually, Ronnie. I'm pleased to say I went to Upton Park last season for the West Ham 0-2 Spurs match. Glorious match, but the wait to get into the tube station after the match was a farce! The bloody road didn't end!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:blush:

I'm actual more partial to the Spurs actually, Ronnie. I'm pleased to say I went to Upton Park last season for the West Ham 0-2 Spurs match. Glorious match, but the wait to get into the tube station after the match was a farce! The bloody road didn't end!

Aye I remember that when we played them in the FA cup a few years back, was an utter joke.:shootself

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Sorry its such a girls song never understood why such a so called hard bunch of fans would sing .... "pretty little bubbles everywhere" :blush:

Come on please lets ave a boys song about fighting,women and beer :guns:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm hoping to hear Elijah Wood was involved last night. That would be a decent story.

Sadly, on the TV evidence he wasn't fat or bald enough.

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009

Hope you get run & done in at THE DEN. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
Hope you get run & done in at THE DEN. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

who? :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here