Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alopecia

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Chris Whyte ex-Leeds player DEFINITELY doesn't have it.

CWhyte1.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Lush

Mods' Pet
Difficult at a time of what must feel like desperate loss, but it sounds like the worst thing you can do is add to your stress by worrying about alopecia, which is itself caused by stress.

I's say - don't agonise about this shampoo or that steriod, or how much hair is falling into the sink. The most important thing is to take care of yourself. It's a nice sunny winters day - go for a long walk. Or phone friends and talk to people about what a great guy your dad was. Spend the day with a favourite book (or a crappy magazine!). Cliche I know but take a long bubble bath with candles.. basically do all the things you don't usually do because you never seem to have time. Your body is telling you to stop worrying about other things and other people - and to look after yourself for a while instead.

X

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Difficult at a time of what must feel like desperate loss, but it sounds like the worst thing you can do is add to your stress by worrying about alopecia, which is itself caused by stress.

I's say - don't agonise about this shampoo or that steriod, or how much hair is falling into the sink. The most important thing is to take care of yourself. It's a nice sunny winters day - go for a long walk. Or phone friends and talk to people about what a great guy your dad was. Spend the day with a favourite book (or a crappy magazine!). Cliche I know but take a long bubble bath with candles.. basically do all the things you don't usually do because you never seem to have time. Your body is telling you to stop worrying about other things and other people - and to look after yourself for a while instead.

X

Agreed. A lot of my hair fell out during my GCSE's and then my A-levels. It will grow back, but you HAVE to de-stress.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
get yourself a nice short haircut, very sexy.

Oh, and most important...if you'r listening to the match right now then TURN IT OFF and forget football for a while.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I agree with what the people here are saying about stress, a friend of mine got it a couple of years ago when her dad walked out on herself, her brother and her mum for some bint. She's fine now though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here