Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alonso/Hamilton

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done Hamilton, a flawless drive. Shame the race was so damn boring though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well done Hamilton, a flawless drive. Shame the race was so damn boring though.

Same couldn't be said for Alonso who looked pretty ragged. Dull race though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If the FIA were running the Premiership, West Ham would be looking forward to Championship football this season.
Really? IMO, if they were running the Premiership we'd be looking at a contrived five horse race, thanks to some baffling points deductions and player suspensions.

Call me cynical, but I do think the FIA will do anything to make it seem more exciting at the top than it really is.

larus

How many more toys can Alonso throw out the pram.

According to BBC Alonso isn't talking to Hamilton.

I get the impression the Hamilton is not the nice guy he wants us all to believe.

This whole situation started beacuse HE chose to IGNORE team orders initially, and Alonso then was counted down by his engineers before his last lap.

If Hamilton had followed team orders, he wouldn't have been behins Alonso.

I think Alonso is too touchy, but IMO Hamiliton caused this particular problem more than Alonso, and has had to appologise to Deniis for it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton has a mean nasty hungry winning streak in him. How un British....and refreshing

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hamilton has a mean nasty hungry winning streak in him. How un British....and refreshing

Yeah, next thing you know, we'll have a British World Champion:nono::nono:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I think Alonso is too touchy, but IMO Hamiliton caused this particular problem more than Alonso, and has had to appologise to Deniis for it.
Hamilton may have disobeyed team orders, but not to the severe detriment of his team-mates qulaifying position.

Hamilton has Alonso on the back foot and Alonso doesn't like it. Makes for great viewing (although I missed yesterday's race as Hungary is always so dull if the weather is good).

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If Hamilton had followed team orders, he wouldn't have been behins Alonso.

If Hamilton had let Alonso past him, then he [Hamilton] would have ended up in front?

Actual words spoken over the team radio after the incident:

Hamilton: Don't you ever f***ing do that to me again.
Dennis: Don't you ever f***ing speak to me like that again.
Hamilton: Go f***ing swivel.

No, Hamilton might not actually be as nice and quiet as he'd like us to think.. :D

1066gull

The Spanish really hate us at some many things. Football and now racing with the Alonso/Hamilton rift. I asked on of them on Youtube and they said they don't hate us, they just hate 'our' preference to Lewis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here