Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alo alo new to the site

kerb trawler

Banned
Mar 14, 2012
A bit about me

26, support brighton, got 3 tattoos, like to exercise my right on saturdays to get paralectic and fight whilst supporting the mighty seagulls

Smoke 10 B and H silvers a day

Work as an electrician anyone need an quotes PM me, discount for fellow seasiders

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
welcome..............I think

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah Yeah, welcome to NSC

smoot.jpg

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
A bit about me

26, support brighton, got 3 tattoos, like to exercise my right on saturdays to get paralectic and fight whilst supporting the mighty seagulls

Smoke 10 B and H silvers a day

Work as an electrician anyone need an quotes PM me, discount for fellow seasiders

No good asking to come around to quote on a Sunday then if you get your collar felt :)

Welcome

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Must admit, it made me laugh

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
you get paraletic and fight on a saturday, you smoke 10 fags a day, and you've got 3 tattoos

I wouldn't let you anywear near my circuit board.

But welcome to the forum all the same.

kerb trawler

Banned
Mar 14, 2012
you get paraletic and fight on a saturday, you smoke 10 fags a day, and you've got 3 tattoos

I wouldn't let you anywear near my circuit board.

But welcome to the forum all the same.

That was just a joke, that song randomly came onto my Itunes as I wrote it and it's quite catchy

kerb trawler

Banned
Mar 14, 2012
Train your mind to only have a ciggie when having a drink

Was 20 before new years then I quit for a month, then I left the missus so ,to much time on my hands and started playing call of duty more and kept f***ing up so got stressed and started smoking again!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
You promised me that you would not put pictures of the wife on here if i let you have them!!!!!

I thought Lady Gull was your wife ???

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Was 20 before new years then I quit for a month, then I left the missus so ,to much time on my hands and started playing call of duty more and kept f***ing up so got stressed and started smoking again!

Why would fuckin' up on call of duty make you so stressed you needed to smoke more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here