Allardyce to be sackedby the end of the season

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The old "vote of confidence" never seems to fail. Fat Sam might as well start packing his tuck bag now.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
As a Wham fan, how confident are you lot at the moment. After losing to Blackpool at the weekend, there's a slight feeling of negativity but looking at the fixtures we're still very confident. 6 points ahead of you with a far better goal different. If you lose one, we can afford to lose 3. Stranger things have happened though.

You and Reading seem unstoppable at the moment. If i was totally honest, i think we've royally screwed it up although you and Reading still have to play each other. Reading's superb run must come to an end soon and i believe that if we can catch anyone, it'll be them.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
thread_direction.gif

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
As a Wham fan, how confident are you lot at the moment. After losing to Blackpool at the weekend, there's a slight feeling of negativity but looking at the fixtures we're still very confident. 6 points ahead of you with a far better goal different. If you lose one, we can afford to lose 3. Stranger things have happened though.

That's brave of you, admitting to be a Wham fan. Even George Michael gave up on them in the 80s

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You and Reading seem unstoppable at the moment. If i was totally honest, i think we've royally screwed it up although you and Reading still have to play each other. Reading's superb run must come to an end soon and i believe that if we can catch anyone, it'll be them.

I still think you might flukily go up. All you have to do is gain one point over Reading over the Easter break (they have Albion away) and then the following weekend if we beat Reading and you beat Albion at home you're 2nd. All ifs and buts though. I'm just pleased we've now got Pompey at home and then Palace away (6,000 fans going and apparently theyre playing awful at the moment)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The football world will be a poorer place without Big Sam. His stats based defence of his management record is hilarious not to mention missing the point.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I think its pretty much nailed on now for Saints and Reading given Reading's form. West Ham will have to do it in the playoffs - and they probably have a 50/50 chance. It'll be instant curtains for Big Sam if they dont make it, but all forgiven if they do, in the euphoria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here