Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce to be sackedby the end of the season

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Lets hope the fat pie munching walrus is still in charge on April 14th. If the crowd turn on him pretty quick into the game this could help us get a result.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Just cannot take Allardyce seriously even since the not big sam tweets on twitter!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What Karren Brady said: "Yes, he will still be in charge next season - definitely."

What she meant: "Sam has been hopeless on this task. There was no leadership, and no strategy. I thought he might do well on this one, having some previous experience in the field. But he alienated his team, and everyone else. People were demanding refunds. The only word I can use is ugly. As project manager, he is a goner."

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I think its more down to Nolan seems no leadership on the pitch there and the guy seems a massive tit, if they wanna get anywhere next season if they dont go up they need a new captain, i dont get why Noble was not given it. He should f*** them off his been loyal to them for years

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
What Karren Brady said: "Yes, he will still be in charge next season - definitely."

What she meant: "Sam has been hopeless on this task. There was no leadership, and no strategy. I thought he might do well on this one, having some previous experience in the field. But he alienated his team, and everyone else. People were demanding refunds. The only word I can use is ugly. As project manager, he is a goner."

Perhaps an opening for Paul Peskywhateverhisnameis!

D

Deleted member 18477

i hope west ham do keep him. cos he's f***ing shit!

Don't think Gus would go there after the disgraceful way the two shithouse owners treated his good friend Zola.

The way they treated Bruce at Birmingham didn't exactly cover them in honour. Remember them never committing to say his job was safe or not, while they touted the club to an Asian businessman who was just enjoying their romancing him, so wouldn't put the money on the table and buy the club?

Lucky for us, because DK wanted them to cut in with him on The Albion

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
6 points behind southampton, 4 points behind Reading. Not the end of the world yet is it ?

As a Wham fan, how confident are you lot at the moment. After losing to Blackpool at the weekend, there's a slight feeling of negativity but looking at the fixtures we're still very confident. 6 points ahead of you with a far better goal different. If you lose one, we can afford to lose 3. Stranger things have happened though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here