Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All those who didn't go - how do you feel now?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I almost missed it with a stomach bug, but plugged it with imodium on the advice of NSC. Even managed a few pints!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Jimmy Saville said:
I almost missed it with a stomach bug, but plugged it with imodium on the advice of NSC. Even managed a few pints!

You plugged it, yet still produced a few pints eh? That's probably a bagpipe-full.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
couldnt go. had to go to hospital and pick up my cpap machine which was supposed to help me sleep and stop me snoring and prevent/calm my sleep apnea.

for dougal,

it was a f***ing nightmare. it was uncomfortable to wear. it had to be worn over my nose only, and it blew air constantly up my hooter. it kept me awake for hours. it did stop my snoring though (only because i was kept awake by it!!!!!) i eventually took it off at 4am and went to sleep with it off. i still had to wear a thingy on my wrist which monitored my heart beat and oxygen levels. next step is to have a full face mask for 2 weeks as it will give me a chance to get accustomed (sp?) to it. f***ing snoring/apnea its enough to keep anyone awake at night :rolleyes:

scubafrog

Sep 19, 2005
Surrey
Why go to such a drool fixture when i can travel away to Crewe!!! No excuses i have done this fixture too many times and for the fact it attracts twats from both sides who are intent in beating each other to a pulp, bullying old folks, women could not be arsed.

Does not stop me being a fan who has passion and belief in a team i love. So to all the knockers:salute:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Re: Re: All those who didn't go - how do you feel now?

hans kraay fan club said:
I could not go, and I am not going to make excuses or get involved in any 'I'm a better fan than you crap'. Of course I wish I had been there, but I enjoyed it on teletext, and the £623 I picked up from Corals this morning is helping me get over my dissapointment.

Well said HK and enjoy your win! I couldn't go last night but still really enjoyed it via texts and "the phone my brother/ask him to stick the phone by the radio so I could hear the commentary" trick!! Was there for the 5-0 battering though and would loved to have seen us at Selhurst but recent poor health dictated I wouldn't be there. Glad everyone enjoyed last night but don't bait your fellow fans who weren't there. Some of us remember being amongst the lowest crowd ever - 1025 - to watch the Albion play at "home" against Lincoln at the Priestfield......

Boy were they bad times so enjoy the good! Well done lads!!

:drink:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
im a student and really couldnt afford to go. Its not the match ticket its also the tavel, food and of course drink. I wish i had of gone though, i really do, but at the end of the day as a loyal Brighton fan i can still hold my head up high and say we beat the scum.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Nope, couldn't get on this time but by brother did and blithered like an idiot he was so happy!! Made the Argus this week so don't want to jam all media outlets......

Top result!!

:wave: :smokin: :clap2: :lolol:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Couldn't go for a number of reasons but still feel great today. Disappointed that SSN didn't show the goals in the round up last night at 11.00 so have enjoyed a few repeats today thanks to the links on here.

Listened to it on SCR and it sounded great. Actually got to Woking v Forest in the LDV instead which was novel. Got some weird looks when I went mad as McShane scored. Most of the dumb Surrey snobs couldn't understand why I celebrated so much.

Still they were more interested in Aldershot and Stevenage losing. Each to their own I suppose.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
I live in Manchester and Im far too important at my place of work to take a day off....

Well done lads, Yorkie was well funny when I phoned at F/Time...

:clap2: :lolol:

I couldn't hear a thing. I only knew it was you because you're in the address book.
I hope you enjoyed the singing when I held the phone up,

1-0 we beat the scum 1-0

:lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Only made it for half time,it was touch and go, i shudder at the thought.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I feel great (thanks to McShane), in hindsight of course I would've done anything to get there, but I can't and don't want to go to every game and there's no point feeling stupid when we win. I've decided not to go to plenty of games where we've lost and the game's been miserable.

Anyway, no chance to really dwell on it, I've been dishing it out to my Palace supporting workmates all day :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Easily the best game since Cardiff, and for me personally in my top 3 or 4 games ever. The Atmosphere was unbeliebaly good and the peformance inspired! Wouldnt ever dream of missing Palace away unless for a very good reason and last night proved exactly why! :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here