Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All this moaning

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
With all this moaning I'd just like to ask people a few questions...

In April 1997 would you have been happy with us being 3rd in the second tier of the league 14 years later?

In April 1998 would you have been happy to have a PERMANENT HOME in BRIGHTON?

In April 2008 would you have been happy to be back in the Championship?

During the Withdean years would you have been happy to have a roof over your head (excludes the North Stand)?

Yes, there are teething problems, and there will be for the first few months, but can we all have a bit of perspective please? Some people are sounding completely ungrateful for the work MP, DK, TB, etc have put in to making sure we still exist and are on the up.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Couldnt agree more with you. If is totally unbelievable the moaners here.... Frankly, i wish they would all just go and sit at The Withdean every home game, and probably be happier sitting in an empty athletics stadium, watching the grass grow ..at least they could all moan together .and not have to queue for ANYTHING .

The continual moaners here really do need to get a reality check ..and quick. Do any of you truly understand what you have here now ? So what if you have to queue for a pint and a pie...so what if you have to queue for the loo . Go to ANY stadium with big support, and it is exactly the same... you f***ing moaners just dont have a clue ! Sod off

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It is human nature to moan, and the better people have it the more petty the moans become. This is then amplified x100000 when on an internet forum where everyone is screaming "LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION!"

D

Deleted member 18477

Those who moan about the moaners are just as bad. It's all getting boring now.

D

Deleted User X18H

In April 1997 would you have been happy with us being 3rd in the second tier of the league 14 years later?

During the Withdean years would you have been happy to have a roof over your head (excludes the North Stand)?

Yes, there are teething problems, and there will be for the first few months, but can we all have a bit of perspective please? Some people are sounding completely ungrateful for the work MP, DK, TB, etc have put in to making sure we still exist and are on the up.

Well I don't care about any of that.

My pie was too hot.The girl who handed me my programme didn't smile. I suffered from erectile dysfunction when I went for a half time tug. I couldn't get out of Bennets Field and worst of all I cricked my neck looking at that bloody helicopter.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have to say, if I was going to moan about anything, how bloody hot is it in the WSL concourse? I swear the heating was on today.

D

Deleted member 18477

I have to say, if I was going to moan about anything, how bloody hot is it in the WSL concourse? I swear the heating was on today.

It's the same in west upper mate. Maybe they want it hot so you drink ;)! They really have thought of everything!!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If people are moaning it's better they do it here than at the game.despite us surrendering a 2 goal lead the crowd stayed with the team today.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
My brother has gone in 1901 paid £1000 for his seat and £75.00 per month and he hasn't got a great view - his view is restricted through the plastic that they have put up. There is the issue with the car park charge for disabled (being free then charging £180.00), the issue with Bennetts field when leaving after a game and no organisation and the fact that stewards were being rude and useless today and couldn't even answer a simple question like "why can't you lift barrier" and reply was"I don't know" and that was a supervisor!. The fact my Mum is in a wheelchair and has brought her ST for West stand and can't even access the disabled area from west stand and can only access it from North so therefore can't meet up with any of her friends. This wasn't even discovered until we went to SSC and the way to the disabled area and no-one knew! And then when we do get to our seats we can't see from about 3/4 of the pitch to the goal because we are sitting the same ground level as row A but seat postition is as far back as row B (plus row B is higher than ground level) That's without the slab that my brother brought and they spelt one of the names wrong. I do wish the club would stop saying teething problems and hiccups. These following points aren't moans they are facts and I'm sure that any fan wouldn't be that impressed with this just for one family

D

Deleted User X18H

It's the same in west upper mate. Maybe they want it hot so you drink ;)! They really have thought of everything!!!

You don't think and you might say I am being silly , but it wasn't anything to do with the blazing hot sun was it, by any chance?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton

Alright Naylor.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I was hoping with all my strength that Gritt would haul our sorry arses up to 23rd in the bottom division.

D

Deleted User X18H

My brother has gone in 1901 paid £1000 for his seat and £75.00 per month and he hasn't got a great view - his view is restricted through the plastic that they have put up. There is the issue with the car park charge for disabled (being free then charging £180.00), the issue with Bennetts field when leaving after a game and no organisation and the fact that stewards were being rude and useless today and couldn't even answer a simple question like "why can't you lift barrier" and reply was"I don't know" and that was a supervisor!. The fact my Mum is in a wheelchair and has brought her ST for West stand and can't even access the disabled area from west stand and can only access it from North so therefore can't meet up with any of her friends. This wasn't even discovered until we went to SSC and the way to the disabled area and no-one knew! And then when we do get to our seats we can't see from about 3/4 of the pitch to the goal because we are sitting the same ground level as row A but seat postition is as far back as row B (plus row B is higher than ground level) That's without the slab that my brother brought and they spelt one of the names wrong. I do wish the club would stop saying teething problems and hiccups. These following points aren't moans they are facts and I'm sure that any fan wouldn't be that impressed with this just for one family

Well the plastic replaces the metal guard, both serve the purpose of people falling or losing their footing on the stairs falling over the edge and killing themselves in the West Stand Lower (which would give the moaners there something to have a go about) Stewards have been told not to lift the barrier until they are told to do so in this case until the busses have all left. I am sorry to hear about your mum’s problems and your slab though

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Couldnt agree more with you. If is totally unbelievable the moaners here.... Frankly, i wish they would all just go and sit at The Withdean every home game, and probably be happier sitting in an empty athletics stadium, watching the grass grow ..at least they could all moan together .and not have to queue for ANYTHING .

The continual moaners here really do need to get a reality check ..and quick. Do any of you truly understand what you have here now ? So what if you have to queue for a pint and a pie...so what if you have to queue for the loo . Go to ANY stadium with big support, and it is exactly the same... you f***ing moaners just dont have a clue ! Sod off

shall we let them take cornbeef sandwiches and thermas flask?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Well the plastic replaces the metal guard, both serve the purpose of people falling or losing their footing on the stairs falling over the edge and killing themselves in the West Stand Lower (which would give the moaners there something to have a go about) Stewards have been told not to lift the barrier until they are told to do so in this case until the busses have all left. I am sorry to hear about your mum’s problems and your slab though

I agree with the safety aspect and they must think of that but when they go back to the sales thing of 1901 and ST Martin has said that there is no restricted view seats adn now this happens. Maybe someone should have checked this before saying it. With regards to the stewards they told Richard Hebbard the car park was open and barrier was up when it cleary wasn't tonight and that made the whole situation worse. The whole thing wouldn't be so bad if there hasn't been so many issues but its all getting silly now. All I want to do is go and enjoy the football and someone at the club to sort this out. We will be trying to contact Richard on Monday to try and resolve some of this

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I think to be fair, what is and isn't pleasing is always going to be relative. There's been times that we've been happy just to remain in the football league, but simply saying "well, we're still here, that's enough" is never going to make for exciting football and wanting perfection in itself isn't a bad thing, it's what moves us on as people in general. Perhaps the delivery could be better, but I can't see any reason to never look to improve things.

D

Deleted member 18477

You don't think and you might say I am being silly , but it wasn't anything to do with the blazing hot sun was it, by any chance?

Lol yes most prob. Sweaty people act as heaters too. Although at the donny game I remember walking past something that was blowing hot air out of it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here