Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All this hype and talk of Ulloa. What If?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just smacks of someone that has nothing better to do with his time.

Match day, football writer writing about a player that has caused a CYCLONE of interest on here. Maybe he should be giving some winter driving or gardening tips? :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's not what I ment. It's the fact It comes across as Naylor taking the piss out the fact Ulloa losing the place he grew up In. Not PC at all. It's common sense. It's like telling a joke thats out of bounds.

Fair enough I didn't see it as a pisstake, just a joke in possibly poor taste nothing more. I don't have anything to do with Twitter or Facebook, I only see quotes and things on here. I've always found the tweets I've read from just about anybody a bit banal tnh

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
FFS stop having a pop at Naylor. This is one of our biggest signings ever, we're out to impress and, unlike Almeria,it's pissing down with rain today. I'd say his comments are very relevant. Deals like this one have broken down at the last minute before.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I feel an Obama Moment Coming

He fails to come to come to personal terms with the club. I mean It's possible. I for one would guarantee there would be a shit storm. I've always lived by the saying. Never count your chickens before they hatch. But hey. It's far and few between we get the news of a possible fabled striker. I just wouldn't like to be on here If It does happen. Now lets go for 3 point's and try to impress the hell out of him. :albion2:

There is, on here at least, some massive expectation about this player, almost that if he comes the play offs is a done deal. We're three points off the play offs, on an upward tragectory, just and have a squad of five strikers of which our manager seeks to ever only play one at a time. So the addition of another striker to play on his own up front is hardly going to make a lot of difference. And what if, just what if the guy is a no good over her, in our league, with our climate, with our schedule. We should be careful what we wish for, CMS will score over 20 this year, on his own.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Well he won't be put off by the Stadium, I trust the wages are all in order, he has plenty of Spanish speaking team mates to make him feel at home and Brighton is hardly Middlesbough is it ???..lol....Just hope we put in a good performance and he likes the style of play. Sounds as good a done to me, what could go wrong now??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here