Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All this hype and talk of Ulloa. What If?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
He fails to come to come to personal terms with the club. I mean It's possible. I for one would guarantee there would be a shit storm. I've always lived by the saying. Never count your chickens before they hatch. But hey. It's far and few between we get the news of a possible fabled striker. I just wouldn't like to be on here If It does happen. Now lets go for 3 point's and try to impress the hell out of him. :albion2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think it's unlikely as he wouldn't be flying over an the club wouldn't have announced it if he didn't want to sign. Provisional terms have probably been discussed with his agent so hopefully the deal should be a formality.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is every chance a few clubs are now scrambling for videos of him. Shit fest? Nah, if he doesn't sign, he doesn't sign... that's footy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
you mean he could see the rain feel the cold and say "no thanks" he could be like Federico Turienzo too

time will tell,for now he is not our player and that's how i see it

in the meantime all our other players must shoot on sight and ease the burden on the forwards-it's a team game

In recent times I can't remember the club officially confirming an agreement to sign a player before it is all complete. Suggests that the deal is all but done but can't be officially confirmed until the Spanish passport is in his hands.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think it's unlikely as he wouldn't be flying over an the club wouldn't have announced it if he didn't want to sign. Provisional terms have probably been discussed with his agent so hopefully the deal should be a formality.

This.

I can't see this weekend as anything other than dotting the i's and crossing the t's on an agreement that's essentially already in place.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Does this bloke not have anything better to do?

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus Ulloa should feel at home in the wet. His birthplace, General Roca, was destroyed by flooding and had to be rebuilt on higher ground. #bhafc

That's pretty sick for Andy to say he 'should feel at home'.
Yes, I'm sure he feels SOOOOO comfortable when it rains a lot.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
He fails to come to come to personal terms with the club. I mean It's possible. I for one would guarantee there would be a shit storm. I've always lived by the saying. Never count your chickens before they hatch. But hey. It's far and few between we get the news of a possible fabled striker. I just wouldn't like to be on here If It does happen. Now lets go for 3 point's and try to impress the hell out of him. :albion2:

He's currently playing at a ground that usually ends up a quarter full (Almeria's average attendance is about 5,000) and plays GOAL MUSIC. Based on those two facts alone, it'll be almost impossible not to impress him today.

The key issue is to convince him that he should be joining us and not Watford's sister club.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
He's currently playing at a ground that usually ends up a quarter full (Almeria's average attendance is about 5,000) and plays GOAL MUSIC. Based on those two facts alone, it'll be almost impossible not to impress him today.

The key issue is to convince him that he should be joining us and not Watford's sister club.

I believe Granada/Grenada wasn't prepared to pay what Almeria was asking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does this bloke not have anything better to do?

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus Ulloa should feel at home in the wet. His birthplace, General Roca, was destroyed by flooding and had to be rebuilt on higher ground. #bhafc

A football writer talking about a player that the club he writes about hope to sign, with a little anecdote that alludes to the current weather here thrown in. What does he think he's doing? :rolleyes:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A football writer talking about a player that the club he writes about hope to sign, with a little anecdote that alludes to the current weather here thrown in. What does he think he's doing? :rolleyes:

Just smacks of someone that has nothing better to do with his time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thats not the point. it's the context it's written In.

Oh yeah, forgot we live in a very pc world now. It was flooded in 1899 ffs, it's hardly like it's gonna have affected him.

I thought NSC liked things that were non pc, well it used to anyway.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I believe Granada/Grenada wasn't prepared to pay what Almeria was asking.

Also i think we are a more appealing prospect than Granada who are fighting for la liga survival whereas we are fighting to get to the premiership. Over here a player can turn so quickly from a championship striker into a mid table premiership player, i mean we have sold them in the past. I hope we will impress him and no matter how long falmer took when it came it was done right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here