Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All this anti authority stuff

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Franks Wild Years said:
Sorry I should explain.
I blame Thatcher for not terminating Looney when she first realised that Ronnie wasn't wearing a johnny.

:lolol: :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tooting Gull said:
Well you've obviously got one. So if you haven't completely missed the point, and I'm being generous, why only for kids?
Because, and i'm being generous, numpty, at 30 mph a 12 year old will stand more of a chance in a 30mph shunt than a baby.
I got three by the way and the "baby" on board sticker is for the baby now grow up and get some in!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
chicken run said:
IMHO what a load of BOLLOX, 3,000 people lost thier lives last year being involved one way or another in a RTA, did the drivers set out that day looking to mame? No so a polite reminder to drivers who are up to close to back off works!

99% of the time the car hasn't got a baby in anyway so it makes no difference. I ignore baby signs because I just see them as an excuse to park near the door at the supermarket.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
chicken run said:
IMHO what a load of BOLLOX, 3,000 people lost thier lives last year being involved one way or another in a RTA, did the drivers set out that day looking to mame? No so a polite reminder to drivers who are up to close to back off works!

Reminder to back off? Fair enough.

But to do it especially because there's a baby in the back? Now that's "bollox".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here