Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All things Ska and Two Tone

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sad news indeed, I’m sure this certainly deserves it own thread bearing in mind the amount that are started on here in memory of those that once had a drink with a c list “celebrity”
😞
That's no way to talk about Lenny Rider :ohmy:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sad news indeed, I’m sure this certainly deserves it own thread bearing in mind the amount that are started on here in memory of those that once had a drink with a c list “celebrity”
😞
Certainly, but noting the thread starter, who was a poster I liked and sadly no longer with us, I thought 'why not'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Selecter(2-Tone)
@TheSelecter
·
3h

We are devastated to confirm that Selecter frontman Arthur ‘Gaps’ Hendrickson has died after a short illness. The world has lost a 2-Tone original, a talented musician and an absolute gentlemen. We have lost our beloved friend and bandmate. RIP Gaps

IMG_0190.jpeg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I went to a ska thing at the Volks a couple of weeks ago.
Was ok and the guy who fronted the band harped on a lot about writing all the songs when he was in Bad Manners.
Going back to Oz tonight, I also got to have a beer with Peter Test Tube as well, and beat him at pool.
Made up for him beating me in our local singles knockout some years back, when I was 3 -0 up in a best of 7 final !!
I blame the alcohol !

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I went to a ska thing at the Volks a couple of weeks ago.
Was ok and the guy who fronted the band harped on a lot about writing all the songs when he was in Bad Manners.
Going back to Oz tonight, I also got to have a beer with Peter Test Tube as well, and beat him at pool.
Made up for him beating me in our local singles knockout some years back, when I was 3 -0 up in a best of 7 final !!
I blame the alcohol !
Safe travels back fella

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here