Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All The Very Best Of Luck To The Seagulls Party Today...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go for the jugular LB

Time for action

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apologies if it's fixtures, but when will the fixtures, sorry, the result be OUT?

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Good Luck Lord B. Everything crossed for you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The best of luck Lord B.

One silly question - at the match Saturday they kept being very coy about aupporting the Seagulls Party and stating something about the Peoples Act - what on earth was that all about ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good luck my Lord.
Its high time North Stand Chat has its very own representative in local government. I trust the right honourable gentleman will run all major policy decisions by us first in a series of NSC polls.

:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
About 11 to 11:30 I understand

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All the best sir.

First objective achieved, in that we have a voice at the hustings. If we could get a result that makes the Lib Dems realise that this issue could start to cost them votes, maybe even enough to lose them seats, then we are really getting somewhere.

Good luck fella, we are ALL behind you.

:clap:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Good luck Ed, hope to see you on The Argus front page tomorrow with a Seagulls rosette, a big grin and a seat on LDC.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Easy 10 said:
Good luck my Lord.
Its high time North Stand Chat has its very own representative in local government. I trust the right honourable gentleman will run all major policy decisions by us first in a series of NSC polls.

:thumbsup:
True, but of course he'll be a representative, rather than a delegate - the latter is the sort of sheep who does what he's told by referenda etc, whereas the former - and imagine this applies especially in our estimable Lord B's case - are free to think and act as they see fit, but on our behalf.

See, they did USED to teach something in Politics A levels way back when...the rest of the grey matter's been eaten at by the booze'n'drugs, obviously.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man of Harveys said:
True, but of course he'll be a representative, rather than a delegate - the latter is the sort of sheep who does what he's told by referenda etc, whereas the former - and imagine this applies especially in our estimable Lord B's case - are free to think and act as they see fit, but on our behalf.

See, they did USED to teach something in Politics A levels way back when...the rest of the grey matter's been eaten at by the booze'n'drugs, obviously.
I am now slightly more intelligent as a DIRECT result of that post. Thank you.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any news on what sort of turnout has been experienced yet?

I presume most of them will be voting when they get home from work, if at all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No matter what the voting numbers might be when the count is in, the Seagulls Party have already achieved a superb result - raising the level of debate from what the Lib Dems' thought would be just a few disaffected fans writing letters to The Argus, and a petition they thought they could sweep under the carpet as of no consequence, to a smart, coherent set of direct political opponents ready to mark the Lib Dems' cards in no uncertain terms and to do so in an honest but media-savvy way.

Absolute QUALITY work by all concerned!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here