Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the thing which cause cancer... according to the Daily Mail

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Priceless! It does worry me that they sell enough copies to keep going... Who the hell pays for that shite? :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its all in the semantics. really, cancer is something that just happens near randomly, nothing causes cancer but almost anything can trigger it. Cancer is caused by a breakdown in the genetic code of a cell so it doesnt know to stop reproducing/repairing/growing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Better lock myself in a room then, but what if the AIR POLLUTION gets in!! :wozza:

Utter bollox is most of that, basically what they are saying is that EVERYTHING causes Cancer...

But thats the thing, just about anything CAN cause cancer, its about the chance of something giving you cancer, and some of the ones on that list are pretty low.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm quite surprised immigrants isn't on the list or not moarning the death of Princess Diana

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No mention of sunbeds is there ?

Mind you who would want to go around looking like they`d been sprayed orange ????

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No baked beans or masturbating on that list so i'm carrying on with them two for now, even though i play too much arse music and have failing eyesight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I share Badger's surprise that Assylum Seekers don't spread Cancer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here