Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Palace fans saying that the flags against Doncaster were 'Plastic.......

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
your still not getting point.......thats why your "plastic" you mugs when i view your new ground im just waiting for a big inflatable to float by f*** me never thought i would use this word but its just crass absolute wank enjoy your holiday wankers

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
your still not getting point.......thats why your "plastic" you mugs when i view your new ground im just waiting for a big inflatable to float by f*** me never thought i would use this word but its just crass absolute wank enjoy your holiday wankers

Care to explain what your point is? This thread makes a point showing that you lot went on about the flags when you'd already done a similar thing. Pot and kettle I believe.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Care to explain what your point is? This thread makes a point showing that you lot went on about the flags when you'd already done a similar thing. Pot and kettle I believe.
His point is that the fans in the Holmesdale decided to do it for the team just like real fans always have.It was not thought up in the boardroom to create an artificial atmosphere from a load of fans who support brighton as a second team.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His point is that the fans in the Holmesdale decided to do it for the team just like real fans always have.It was not thought up in the boardroom to create an artificial atmosphere from a load of fans who support brighton as a second team.

Ok. I see the point now, thanks. But it doesn't mean it is correct. All football teams attract floating supporters when they are successful. Brighton or Palace, there's no difference. My Dad grew up supporting Pompey but also regularly went to Brighton add he lived bang in the middle. Not my cup of tea personally but it's a free country. In the 70's because he'd moved near Brighton he became a season ticket holder and took our family along with him. How many Palace fans would fall into the same boat? I admire any genuine football fans (yes, even Palace) but it takes the biscuit all this all your supporters are plastic nonsense. My team contains them and so does yours, although it should be noted that yours are rapidly falling away for some reason :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

As has been explained to you simpletons time after time we used to get gates this size when we had a ground that could take it. As for this 'Plastic' nonsense, so what ? We are a better team in every way than you now and that includes the size of our attendances. Why you cannot just accept that you are no longer bigger than us is beyond me, after all it's Palace fans that keep coming onto a Brighton board and going on about it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As has been explained to you simpletons time after time we used to get gates this size when we had a ground that could take it. As for this 'Plastic' nonsense, so what ? We are a better team in every way than you now and that includes the size of our attendances. Why you cannot just accept that you are no longer bigger than us is beyond me, after all it's Palace fans that keep coming onto a Brighton board and going on about it.

There's none so blind as those won't see springs to mind.....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

So those posters all around Croydon put up in the summer were designed to attract who exactly to come along to Selhurst? Die hard fans? Surely not as they'd be going already. So must be any old Tom Dick or Harry that support any other club but are more than welcome to come along as you needed the numbers so badly

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Your board are to busy discussing the important issues of the new badge, enough supply of Palace ales in the club bars, getting hot water and working toilets in the ladies and getting the bird shit of your seats. Should you not run along to your own board and discuss these important issues with them?

Pissed you off ain't we. :D:D

The Holmesdale Stand is f***ing awfull, when you go past on the train and you see that roof sticking up above the slums it is truly vomit inducing.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Lets see who is running on the 27th. It wont be us.

Can you wait til I put my boots on? I need a shake. Keyboard warrior, Do you not know that you sound like a dickhead? We left the 70s/80s last century. Let's just enjoy the thrashing you lot will get on the pitch on the 27th pal.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Palace fans are really clutching at straws now. We've gone over this argument time and time again. Clubs like Brighton and Palace will have varying attendance figures depending on where they are in the league and what is happening with their club. 26-10-02 - what was your average in the Prem? Where have those fans gone? Are they plastics? Look at other clubs attendances over the last 10, 20, 30 years and then compare them to now - Reading, Fulham, Wigan, Hull etc etc.

I know five people who now have STs at the Amex who didn't at Withdean - but they are all Albion fans who have attended matches at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean. But you are right, I am sure there are people who count Brighton as their second team who now have STs as well. Who cares? If they are at the games and cheering on the team then good on them.

The plain truth is that after years of Brighton struggling we are now on the up, we have a fantastic stadium, far superior to Selhurst, we have a brilliant manager, we have a team, which looks like, at the moment, that it can hold its own this division, we have a Chairman who supports the club and has backed that up with loads of dosh, and we have bigger home attendances than Palace (together with a better away following). Some Palace fans are still struggling to get their heads round this but fook em, let's enjoy the ride and enjoy seeing them squirm.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
So when Red n Blue runs on 27th he will claim he was running from Millwall, Chelsea, Arsenal.......
Seems he is preparing an excuse!
Selhurst shit stabbing juvenile.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Hark at the big timers:lolol:
Will you ever fill your new stadium? You can't blame the away fans not bringing enough as the crowd shows that even if they had brought no fans there must have been empty seats in the home ends.Doesn't look too good ,new ground top of the league and still not selling out.:clap2:

Yet another palace idiot. Do they have an education system in south london? This is where vicious rumours about all palace fans being pikeys start...they really do come across as uneducated

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton Plastic? thats an insult to all the worlds plastic......... your club and its shitty fans are the dog shit stain on your carpet.

So you got lucky against Doncaster and Portsmouth, big ****'ing deal, you and your team of lower league pretenders are just weeks away from a humiliating defeat by your superior rivals.

Your team of overpaid chancers will be defeated on the pitch and you girls will be screaming "chase me" around the train station.

For all your false exuberance, we're going to rip you to pieces. A Massacre in legoland.

Cheer up Gus Poyet :wanker:, Oh what does it mean
You're just a, Monkey faced stupid bastard
in a shit football team :tosser:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Are you a bit simple you little twat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here