Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Quiet on The Private Seat Licence Front

Lush

Mods' Pet
Has the club stopped pushing the Private Seat Licences?

I would imagine a few casual fans, having now been to the Amex, are now thinking about a season ticket - and would be prepared to pay over the odds for a better seat, rather than join the back of the season ticket queue, or have to rush for the leftover tickets match by match.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and now that we are two proper games (and five overall) games into the AMEX where is the paperwork for the ones that they have sold.

I am assuming that they didn't sell very many so it's hardly rocket science. But then thisis the albion we are talking about - the same club that sold me two tickets for the greatest game in the club's history and allowed me to only pay for one!!!!!!!!

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
and now that we are two proper games (and five overall) games into the AMEX where is the paperwork for the ones that they have sold.

I am assuming that they didn't sell very many so it's hardly rocket science. But then thisis the albion we are talking about - the same club that sold me two tickets for the greatest game in the club's history and allowed me to only pay for one!!!!!!!!

Where did the 5th game come from, i must have been asleep then :laugh:
SSCF, YIDDOS, DONNY, & GILLS = 4 :glare:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
so i can't count

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I was expecting a phone call from the club a month or two ago asking if I wanted a PSL. I'm sure that's what we were told at the presentations? Not saying it would have swayed me but it doesn't seem they are pushing them too much

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does seem strangely quiet because you would have thought these would be more valuable based on the fact we have sold out of season tickets. I thought we would only manage about 14k so didn't bother. Wonder what the value would be now?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I felt quite sorry for the bloke trying to sell them at the presentation no one seemed to have the slightest interest (not that is made me buy one though)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

There is no paperwork, an Australian conman has run away with your money.
Sorry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here