Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Hail Micky Adams - He's Helped Us Out!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
micky adams :bowdown: unlucky the other night i reckon

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
80's Seagull said:
Cheers Micky you star!
Any chance of sending down Paul Brooker, Craig Hignett, Steve Howey, and Junior Lewis while you're at it ;)

Junior Lewis would be a major asset to the team in my view. Zamora aside, he was the main reason we went up to Div 1 in 2002. A classy player me thinks.

:drink:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Bless bloody Micky Adams. How often do football's 'good' stories get an airing?? This should be in the broadsheets on Sunday.

Should be but probably won't be

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
not only has micky helped us . he has also helped doncaster by not letting benji go to promotion rivals mansfield. top bloke.:clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Which is why Adams should not have been asked back.

He could have always been regarded as a legend, now he is in danger of being the idiot who took a team that was doing ok and needed tweaking to one going backwards...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Which is why Adams should not have been asked back.

He could have always been regarded as a legend, now he is in danger of being the idiot who took a team that was doing ok and needed tweaking to one going backwards...

No, he'll come good. He is regarded very high at this level. He needs time.

I doubt very much you could walk into a different job and hit the ground running.

As much as people hark on about Wilkins, his football was never great to watch. Its just a case of the usual moaners wanting bad, to say I told you so.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
woa i got confused then for a second... i was like: WHAT?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN... then i realised it was 4 years ago :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here