Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien vs Predator

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Normally comes round every Monday afternoon with a big pack of DVD's selling them for £5 a pop. Quality ranges from decent enough to perfect.

Today I'm picking up AvP and Fahrenheit 9/11. :clap2:
get me some get me some:wave:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I haven't got enough cash on me today to buy loads, but I'll take orders from next week.... ;)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I haven't got enough cash on me today to buy loads, but I'll take orders from next week.... ;)

ok but only me and chappers:p

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
What did you want, MAX? I've got to pop out and get some cash now anyways, so I can pick you/Caz up anything if my contact turns up today...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd like AvP. Do they have a list of what they are gonna have the next week like?

Maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere.....

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'd like AvP. Do they have a list of what they are gonna have the next week like?

Maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere.....

agreed

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yes, might be an idea, we cannot have NSC unwittingly promoting the ripping of DVDs.

Just so you know, I am completely against such actions :)lolol: )

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Don't bother going. It's rubbish. The story is f:censored: ing ridiculous. The action is crap, no suspense, no decent fighting. There is nothing to redeem it. The first predator is killed before he even does anything. Shite!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
message to all those buying hooky DVDs - just remember what happened 9/11 2001 - 90% of the funding of terrorists today comes from pirated substances - hope you feel f***ing proud of yerselves!

:angry:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No, most of it comes from drugs. So all of you smoking cannibis, remember that it comes from Afghanistan...

The IRA pirate DVD's and PS2 games, though.

I actually thought it was alright - bit cheesey in parts, like when the Predator makes friends with the woman, yadda yadda yadda :lolol:
I thought they were gonna kiss at the end when he takes his helmet off lol

Last edited:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Utter bollox. A complete waste of a couple of hours and £6.25. I've had marginally more fun waiting for a bus in Woking.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Richie Morris said:
What is the basic plot of the A vs P film?

Some billionaire is funding research in antarctica for his company. They discover a huge underground pyramid. So he assembles a crack crew of historians survival experts and various other cannon fodder. The woman team leader tells the rich guy its ridiculous going to explore it with only two weeks training. She still goes though...

The pyramid turns out to have been built by the predators who colonised the world several thousand years ago where they were worshipped as gods etc. Every now and again theyd go crazy and kill people and stuff. They made the pyramids to house the ultimate killing machines-the aliens- so that they could practice hunting and keep their skills in top shape.

The same night that the humans arrive at the pyramid, three predators are dropped off. A trip wire is activated that wakes up the aliens, the rooms keep changing- i.e doors become locked and new rooms are made. Everyone dies. The hunmans last about three minutes. The first two predators last five. The woman and the last human team up, manage to blow up the pyramid and escape to the surface, where the predators ship takes him home.

Utter :censored: rubbish.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I thought SAW was actually very good - not going to bother with AvP.

Film of the winter is undoubtedly going to be Team America: World Police, which is a story about terrorism in the style of Thunderbirds from the makers of South Park. Featuring Kim Jong Il, Michael Moore, Osama Bin Laden, Han Blix, George Clooney and loads more. It's going to be f***ing awesome.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
jmc said:
message to all those buying hooky DVDs - just remember what happened 9/11 2001 - 90% of the funding of terrorists today comes from pirated substances - hope you feel f***ing proud of yerselves!

:angry:

Well, since most of my tax goes towards funding our governments attempts to shit on Iraq, I thought I'd better even things up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here