Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien vs Predator

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seriously contemplating going to see this film (is it out yet?). Listening to film buff Mark Kermode the other day, and he reckoned Predator wasn't fit to lace the Alien's boots, and it was demeaning the Aliens brand even being put on the same screen as Predator.

Personally I thought Predator not bad considering it's genre and the fact it's an Arnie flick. Alien was superb, Aliens arguably better, Alien 3 shite and Resurrection a return to form.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Predator is an emmense film and he is my favourite ever 'bad guy' in a film. Definitely Arnies best film too. Personally I think the Alien films ar a tad overrated, still decent mind.

PREDATOR.JPG

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
its dire dont go

got a copy of it that was filmed in cinema and people walk out half way through, with one person shouting this is the worst film i hvae ever seen.

it has no plot and the fighting is poor

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i must say it got panned by critics and didnt do much in america

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good-looking fella aint he? As Arnie, always the man with the ready bon mot, put it last night: "You're one ugly m**********r."

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why was Arnie called Dutch? surely thats taking the piss on his Austrian roots? :D

anyway, my mates have watched A v P and said its shit, so I wont be wasting 2 hours of my life with it...I'll save that for the Wizard Of Oz DVD that I *WILL* get for Xmas :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
Good-looking fella aint he? As Arnie, always the man with the ready bon mot, put it last night: "You're one ugly m**********r."

That's one of my favourite film moments!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I want to see Saw or Collaterral, possibly Wimbledon if I am feeling girly and Alien V Predator, ps Kermode is right on this occassion even though he is a tosser.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
AvP is utter GASH. It has to be the worst film I've ever seen, although worryingly, I'm contemplating seeing it again just to check, as I wasn't paying much attention last time.

-5/10

Have to agree with KG over Shark Tale as well, most disappointing.

6/10

Wimbledon's pretty good though.

7/10

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
SAW is shit with some of the worst actin I have ever seen

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
kinkygerbil said:
its dire dont go

got a copy of it that was filmed in cinema and people walk out half way through, with one person shouting this is the worst film i hvae ever seen.

it has no plot and the fighting is poor

So you liked the film then!!:jester:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Don't believe them MAX. I know a lot of people that think it's shit hot. I'm going to get a copy today hopefully if the lady that comes round our office selling pirate DVD's turns up.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Don't believe them MAX. I know a lot of people that think it's shit hot. I'm going to get a copy today hopefully if the lady that comes round our office selling pirate DVD's turns up.

yeah me too i want i want

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How much does she do hooky ones for? I might be 'avin some of that!

Normally comes round every Monday afternoon with a big pack of DVD's selling them for £5 a pop. Quality ranges from decent enough to perfect.

Today I'm picking up AvP and Fahrenheit 9/11. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here