A legend of all legends :bowdown:

_42452281_ali12.jpg
BBC celebrates Ali turning 65

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The greatest World Heavyweight Champion of all time, and one of the greatest sportsmen of all time.

Such a shame to see him as he is now.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

_42451921_ali10.jpg

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Err yes, but since when did a 65th birthday become a big celebration. Slow news day?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
NMH said:
Well Rangdo, you are looking at one of the greatest ever sportsmen to have lived, a best-loved entertainer, reaching 65 in our time, and probably sadly in his final throes. So, it'll be one of his last birthdays.

Cassius, you are THE greatest :clap2: :bowdown:

I don't doubt the guy's legendary status in the world of boxing. I do, however, question the newsworthyness of his 65th birthday.

Heres looking forward with anticipation to the celebration of his 65 and 3 months birthday :clap2:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Rangdo said:
I don't doubt the guy's legendary status in the world of boxing. I do, however, question the newsworthyness of his 65th birthday.

Heres looking forward with anticipation to the celebration of his 65 and 3 months birthday :clap2:
yay 65 and 3 months :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
brighton_b0y said:
yay 65 and 3 months :clap2:

Not yet. Hold your horses. It's not for another 3 months :rolleyes: :jester:

Rangdo said:

I doubt that. The next big news about Ali will likely be the saddest. I for one, certainly don't mind an excuse to be paying him homage before he's gone, and the retrospectives start....for a day or two.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Time has flown.... was only 65 .... 5years ago :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here